Don Johnson seen at Gold Coast, Australia (I wish...)

russellgarrard

Nice! I'm definitely going to be doing some conventions in the full Vice look when I get the chance. I've done cosplay before, most notably Walter White from Breaking Bad last year... it was an absolute hoot to see people recognize you as for who you're portraying. Unfortunately I never did get any good pictures. :(

Aaah' date=' that's you? Great job! May I ask what you did for the badge?[/quote']There is a badge supplier online that does the full sized badge for $20 online (if you can't find it, you don't deserve to play Sonny), a generic backer generally suits it. Alot of people who look at me in the costume think it's just a costume... IT AIN'T! I hunt people down as a hobby (and mightily good at it). I have quite a few heads on my wall, one of them the blood hasn't even dried yet!

And, found out where you get the badge. :cool:Let's just say my next convention's going to be pretty awesome.I took a look again and I'm surprised you didn't try to bust the Creeper(green Minecraft character) in front of you for illegal explosives production. :D

• 1 month later...