Need some quick advice, how's this?

LegendaryE34

Need some quick advice. I'm going to a monthly party some of my friends host tonight, and it's the last one I'll be able to attend as I'm going to be moving out of state next month. I was supposed to have an order of blazers, linen pants and Vice-colored Henleys by now, but UPS seriously dropped the ball on me and I'm finding myself kinda up the creek without a paddle(the silver lining is that I'm pretty much getting everything for free now). So, I'm having to try and go for an alternate outfit to capture the Vice look, at least kinda.It's warm enough this weekend for short-sleeved shirts, so how's this?Details: banana yellow pastel T-shirt underneath a linen Hawaiian-pattern shirt(one of my favorite shirts; didn't even notice it was linen until today) with black slacks. Kinda an almost S3 Crockett/Switek look going on. Obviously with some white boat shoes and no socks to round it off, although I can go with black shoes if need be.So, what's the verdict? :eek:Eingefügtes Bild

It's fine, but I think I prefer black shoes if you are going to wear black trousers, or white trousers if you are going to wear white shoes.

Awesome, thanks! My black ones are significantly more comfortable anyways. A shame I can't go all-out tonight, but I'll make do with what I can. :thumbsup:

And, things went quite well. I felt comfortable, laid-back, and casual. No real comments, but I liked the look. Now, for my actual going away party I'm going full-out, but this is what I like about the Vice style... it's comfortable, laid-back, and stylish all at once. :cool:

And' date=' things went quite well. I felt comfortable, laid-back, and casual. No real comments, but I liked the look. Now, for my actual going away party I'm going full-out, but this is what I like about the Vice style... it's comfortable, laid-back, and stylish all at once. :cool:[/quote']I glad it went well .:thumbsup::D

The forum crashed before I was going to chime in, but I was going to suggest black shoes if it was for the evening. I'm working on moving too, good luck on yours.

Thanks! I did end up using my black shoes as they were much more comfortable. I need to get my hands on some more comfortable white boat shoes here pretty quick; I should be finally getting my blazers and henleys today.I had several hours to kill after work and before the party so I went into a local restaurant. Relaxed with some nice seafood and a double Jack on the rocks after a pretty long day. Can't get much better than that. :thumbsup: