Heart Of Darkness Blazer/Shirt. (Reposted to here from the General forum.)

Detective_Crockett

Hey guys, what's up? (I decided to re post this thread to this part of the Fashion forum because it didn't belong in the General forum.) Sorry it's been such a long time since I have visited. Truth is I missed you all on the Vice community, I love being a part of here and had a great welcome from you all.But anyway, let me cut to the chase, Recently I watched Heart of Darkness again since I am going through all the Seasons, and I really like Crockett's Blazer/Shirt he wore throughout most of the episode, and I was wondering if anyone knows where you could get that nowadays? (Hell or any shirt/blazer like that.) The exact same one would be amazing though if you guys could dish it out. It looks like a shirt, but it's just a very thin blazer. I would like to get it badlyAgain, If any of you know where I can get this, help will be very much appreciated. This is the one I'm talking about.

• 1 month later...

As Coop said a lot of times before, they don't make them anymore :(So eBay searching might help you, but there is still not high chances to find something resembling this blazer.