"Bought and Paid for" Lamborghini spotted on British motorway.

Papa Legba

Spotted this while I was travelling down the M1 on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately it looked like it needed a bit of help getting to where it needed to go![ATTACH=CONFIG]7902[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7903[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7904[/ATTACH]Probably worth pointing out that for reasons of safety, my passenger was the one who took the photos!

• 1 month later...

Looks like an 88 1/2, they added that fin thing on the bottom there for its second to last year in production. and it looks like its missing the right side air duct by the roof on the right side.wonder if it had been just pulled out of a garage given the distressed look of the wheels, probably getting restored I would imagine.although its overly short trailer aint doing it any good, probably going to beat the hell out of the shocks on the left side along with the tires.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like an 88 1/2' date=' they added that fin thing on the bottom there for its second to last year in production. and it looks like its missing the right side air duct by the roof on the right side.wonder if it had been just pulled out of a garage given the distressed look of the wheels, probably getting restored I would imagine.although its overly short trailer aint doing it any good, probably going to beat the hell out of the shocks on the left side along with the tires.[/quote']The tyres are not a problem and the shocks would be acting as if the car was being driven its a shame lambo is now a entire company of cars that are borrowed parts and engines from other companiesSent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD