Wayfarer

EasyED

For my birthday now i bought myself these beauties![ATTACH=CONFIG]7979[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7980[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7981[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7982[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7983[/ATTACH]

Guest myonlyvice

Ain't nothin like the real thing, baby! Those are beautiful. I bet you feel like a new parent feels after taking a newborn home from the hospital for the first time.These are SO far superior to anything that Luxottica deceptively calls "Ray-Ban" nowdays. Congratulations!

Congratulation, I know how I felt when I bought myself a christmas present.I :happy:with them and they do wonders since I suffer headaches and migraines and sunlight or light bothers me and there very :cool: also you can't beat them

nice..how much does something like that cost? I like the all black version..would like to get some one day..That style of glasses has never died..still looks awesome.

Congrats man, your lucky I cant wear those. they dont suit the shape of my face so I had to go for a different pair of raybans.

nice..how much does something like that cost? I like the all black version..would like to get some one day..That style of glasses has never died..still looks awesome.

There's people on ebay selling 80s ones starting from $20 and up. As mentioned later versions aren't exactly the same thing.As for the OP, if he bought it from same site as the pics then they were around $300 as they sell old unused stock. So as new.

phantastic sunglasses pal , here is a photo of my sunglasses [ATTACH=CONFIG]8004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8005[/ATTACH]:)

post-10077-13892965621076_thumb.jpg

post-10077-13892965621447_thumb.jpg