burnetts suits and clothes

michealscott7

Just wondering if anyone knows the makes of fashion Burnett wears in hostile takeover and redemption in blood. Any help would be gratefulPs am sure my good man kavinsky will hv input lol

I would think Hugo Boss and Giorgio Armani - high end the best . Hugo Boss was credited for styling in many episodes.:shout::D

It was fashion made by Hugo Boss.Matt5 is right.Whenever one piece of the Burnett collection was sold it was BOSS.

Yeah i had a feeling it was Armani and Boss, just checking to make sure. Definitley one cool looking MF in his Burnett guise.Love his black or dark blue suit with dark shirt and tie combocheers my friends

Yeah i had a feeling it was Armani and Boss' date=' just checking to make sure. Definitley one cool looking MF in his Burnett guise.Love his black or dark blue suit with dark shirt and tie combocheers my friends[/quote']Great look Im pretty sure the dark grey suit he wore for his walk along Ocean Drive in "Redemption in Blood" was Hugo Boss and the ties he wore look like high-end Giorgio Armani:shout::D:thumbsup: