FAQ recorded @ FTR III

Ell.a

• Administrators

Here we go again. We had the possibility to ask Saundra Santiago, John Diehl and Mike Talbott a few FAQs (frequently asked questions) about Miami Vice and other topics. This clip is only a short version of their original answers. Their answers in full lenght (> 10 minutes) will be on the DVD of course.***********************************************************************Und weiter geht's: Wir hatten die Gelegenheit, Saundra Santiago, John Diehl und Mike Talbott ein paar Fragen (FAQ=frequently asked questions=häufig gestellte Fragen) zu Miami Vice und anderen Themen zu stellen. Der folgende Clip ist nur eine Kurzfassung ihrer Antworten. Die Antworten in Originallänge (mehr als 10 Minuten) werden natürlich auf der DVD enthalten sein.***********************************************************************

10 minutes) will be on the DVD of course.***********************************************************************Und weiter geht">

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMHIbIJwCcg&feature=youtu.be

Thankyou so much for the link :thumbsup::shout:

Thanks for posting. Some excellent comments. Love Michael Talbott, he seems to have a very dry sense of humour with some sarcasm. :cool::thumbsup:

• Administrators

Thanks for your replies and your interest! :cool:

That's really great' date=' thank you Ell.a! When/where will DVD be available?[/quote']I'm not sure. I'm working on it, but I have to do it in my free time. I hope I can finish the master in July. I will keep you posted.
Nicely done! Will there be a "French Twist Reunion IV" next year?
I'm not sure about that. Alex just announced that she's working on a new concept. She sure will post news here.
Love Michael Talbott' date=' he seems to have a very dry sense of humour with some sarcasm. :cool::thumbsup:[/quote']Definitely!!! He always has a good joke to tell. :D

:hot::clap:Haha, I LOVE this!! :happy:Superb anecdotes and questions! Thanks so much for sharing.BTW, did they ever critically comment on the movie? I know we are split on the forum on this subject, but I hope the cast liked it.

I enjoyed seeing their comments.Cagey JG ....I think Saundra said it all when she said that any attempt at doing Miami Vice would only be a copy!Like Don Johnson said about the movie..."I don't know what they're filming but it ain't Miami Vice! :eek:

• Administrators

Cagey JG ....I think Saundra said it all when she said that any attempt at doing Miami Vice would only be a copy!

I remember that statement as well. The movie was a topic on all three conventions. I don't remember exactly what they said about it, but the bottom line was: "The movie is ok, but it has nothing to do with the show. Michael Mann just used the name(s) to create something completely different. The show was pure "Eighties", the movie isn't (of course)."When I have time to go through the DVDs, I will keep my eyes (and ears) open. Maybe I'm able post some of their statements here.