4. Convention - 30 Jahre VICE !!!

Joe

So, meine Freunde, wie ich bei meinem Thread über die 3. Convention bereits angedeutet habe, ist eine 4. Convention in Paris nicht ausgeschlossen, vor allem weil nächstes Jahr 30-jähriges Jubiläum der besten Serie der Welt stattfindet!:happy::happy::clap:Nach einem ziemlichen Auf und Ab bezüglich der Frage über eine 4. Convention, hat sich Alex nun doch entschieden, nochmals eine in Angriff zu nehmen.Das Problem ist, dass die letzten Male einfach nicht die Geldsumme eingespielt wurde, die für den Aufwand (Hotel, Anreise der Darsteller, etc.) nötig gewesen wäre.Ihr könnt euch dementsprechend vorstellen, dass dieser Umstand für die Veranstalter nicht gerade aufbauend wirkt.Gerade deswegen haben wir Fans, denke ich, eine gewisse Pflicht zu helfen, damit so eine tolle Sache - nämlich die Darsteller dieser großartigen Serie persönlich zu treffen, mit ihnen über Serien-Internas und Details zu plaudern, die in keinem Buch der Welt zu finden sind und einfach Spaß zu haben - auch verwirklicht werden kann!!!Und unter dem Blickwinkel des 30-jährigen Jubliäums muss es doch möglich sein, dass mehr als 10 Leute kommen, oder???Je mehr Leute kommen, desto mehr Darsteller kommen auch zur Convention!!!Es wäre doch eine Idee, wenn man die 2 Tage in Paris mit einem kurzen Stadt-Tripp nach Paris verbindet. Die Stadt ist wirklich sehenswert und bietet für jederman etwas Besonderes.So könnte man auch Familie oder PartnerIn mitnehmen.:thumbsup:Bezüglich des Arguments mit der Sprachbarriere, kann ich nur sagen, dass dies bitte kein Problem darstellt. Wie auch schon erwähnt, bin ich gerne bereit, demjenigen/derjenigen den Übersetzer zu spielen. Außerdem sprechen die Amerikaner sowieso absichtlich langsam und schön verständliches Englisch.Des Weiteren bin ich gerne dazu bereit, dass ich bei der Reiseplanung mithelfe. D.h. wenn jemand Fragen bezüglich der Anreise, dem Hotel usw. hat, kann er/sie mich jederzeit anschreiben. Ich hoffe, dass ich den einen oder anderen überzeugen kann, dass er/sie diese 2 Tage Paris mitmacht. Ich kann nur immer wieder sagen, dass das eine großartige Erfahrung ist, mit Leuten zu sprechen, die einen quasi im Alltag über den Bildschirm begleiten.Zu Guter letzt poste ich den Link zu Alex' neuer Website: http://www.a-llevents.fr/

So it looks like "French Twist 4" is happening next year' date=' glad to see it![/quote']Yeah, my friend. Alex is planning a 4th Convention in April 2014.I'll give you more information in English soonly!!

• Administrators
Yeah' date=' my friend. Alex is planning a 4th Convention in April 2014.I'll give you more information in English soonly!![/quote']Since Joe is quite busy with his studies, I'll give the information which is available at the moment:FTR IV is due in April 2014 . Bill Smitrovich and Mike Talbott are invited so far. It depends on how many tickets will be sold, whether there will be more guests or not.You can contribute and make this event happen by ...On the website you'll also find Deweak's soundcloud. Deweak is the french guy, who gave a concert at FTR III. His Jan Hammer tunes are awesome. :radio::thumbsup: As far as I know he'll be also at FTR IV.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Ell.a' date=' Could You please tell me how much does it cost and if is it possible to send DVD FTR 3 to Poland ?[/quote']It's 25 €, shippping worldwide included.
I would be grateful if You could also tell me what's the difference between a "Calderone" and a "Miami" ticket? Thank You! :)
You can read the ticket optiones on Alex's website when you click on the [+ En savoir] button' date=' right between ticket name and price.[ATTACH=CONFIG']8105[/ATTACH]Miami Ticket:* 1 photoshooting with 1 actor* Access to the talks & animations* Access to concert & Vice Night* First Rank seats(autographs & additionnal photos are not included)Calderone Ticket:* Access to the talks & animations* Access to Vice Night(autographs & additionnal photos are not included)

• Administrators

Ell.a :)If I bought "Calderone" ticket, can I talk with Michael, John, Saundra and take a picture with them?

The access to the session(s) are included in every ticket. You can also buy voucher(s) for professional photograph(s) and voucher(s) for autographs. In the meantime you will have a lot of opportunities to talk to the guests. Just read the report about FTR I, II and III on the french MV website.But John and Saundra won't participate (so far) in FTR IV. The number of guests is related to the number of tickets sold. The more tickets, the more guests. It's always a question of money ... :rain:

• 1 month later...

tolle Idee

Great news hope he does actually go :thumbsup:

IT IS a GREAT idea.I am registered since some years, but really seldom use this forum.so I am happy to read about this meeting in Paris.I am definetly interested in it and would spend some days in Paris additional.best regardsfrom germany

I wanted to go to the convention in 2012, however due to exams I had to discard this idea.I would so like to go to the convention in 2014 and I'm praying for it to happen. I'd love to go this time around !!! It's the 30 years anniversary !!

• 5 months later...