DVD FTR 3 available! / DVD FTR 3 verfügbar!

Joe

On Alex' website (http://www.a-llevents.fr) you can buy the new FTR 3 - DVD which is about our fantastic 3rd Convention in Paris in April '13!!!It would be great if many people buy the DVD because it helps the organizers to finance the next Convention.So, please BUY, BUY, BUY!!! :)_____________________________________Wie bisher gibts auch dieses Mal wieder die versprochene DVD über unsere großartige 3. Convention in Paris vom April 2013 auf Alex' website (http://www.a-llevents.fr)Es wäre sehr wichtig für die Veranstalter, dass möglichst viele Leute die DVD kaufen, denn das hilft, die nächste Convention zu finanzieren.Also bitte KAUFEN, KAUFEN, KAUFEN!!! :)

• Administrators

Just a tiny correction: Now you can PREORDER the DVDs - they aren't ready yet. This time it will be a set of two DVDs - since there is so much good material :balloon:That's also the reason why I couldn't finish the DVDs yet ... too much good stuff .l.l.I will post here as soon as I finished the set (hopefully in one or two weeks).************************************************************Nur eine kleine Korrektur: Die DVDs sind noch nicht fertig, man kann sie aber bereits VORBESTELLEN - auf der Webseite, die Joe oben angegeben hat.Diesmal wird es ein Set von zwei DVDs geben. Das ist auch der Grund, weshalb ich noch nicht fertig bin - es ist einfach viel zuviel gutes Material. :balloon:Ich hoffe, dass ich die DVDs in den nächsten zwei Wochen fertigstellen kann. Ich werde es hier posten, wenn's soweit ist.(Nix für ungut, Joe ... ;) )

Ell.a, Could You please tell me how much does it cost and if is it possible to send DVD FTR 3 to Poland ?I would be grateful if You could also tell me what's the difference between a "Calderone" and a "Miami" ticket? Thank You! :)

• Administrators
Ell.a' date=' Could You please tell me how much does it cost and if is it possible to send DVD FTR 3 to Poland ?[/quote']It's 28 €, shippping worldwide included.
I would be grateful if You could also tell me what's the difference between a "Calderone" and a "Miami" ticket? Thank You! :)
You can read the ticket optiones on Alex's website when you click on the [+ En savoir] button' date=' right between ticket name and price.[ATTACH=CONFIG']8105[/ATTACH]Miami Ticket:* 1 photoshooting with 1 actor* Access to the talks & animations* Access to concert & Vice Night* First Rank seats(autographs & additionnal photos are not included)Calderone Ticket:* Access to the talks & animations* Access to Vice Night(autographs & additionnal photos are not included)

post-92-13892965686474_thumb.jpg

I see, Thank You Ell.a :)If I bought "Calderone" ticket, can I talk with Michael, John, Saundra and take a picture with them?

• Administrators

Most of the work is done - I'm still working on the DVD menu. But Alex will have the master DVD within the next week - so you may order the DVDs. The price is 25 € for both disks (28€ including shipping worldwide). Here's the estimated content:***************************************************Das Meiste ist geschafft - ich muss nur noch das DVD-Menü fertigstellen. Alex wird im Lauf der kommenden Woche die Master DVD von mir bekommen. Ihr könnt also munter bestellen. Die beiden DVDs kosten zusammen 28 € inklusive Versand.Und das erwartet euch:***************************************************DVD 1:Session 1 (with Saundra and Mike) ... 01:10:05 Session 2 (with the FAB THREE) ... 00:39:22 Total Time: ... 01:49:27DVD 2:FAQ ... 00:10:55 Interview Saundra ... 00:08:59 Interview John ... 00:06:14 Interview Michael ... 00:05:01 Interview Deweak ... 00:02:50 Deweak's Concert (excerpt) ... 00:10:50 The Passport Story ... 00:02:34 The Photos ... 00:03:30 The Autographs ... 00:03:15 The Lunch ... 00:02:57The Merchandise ... 00:03:15 The Trailer ... 00:01:10Intro Saundra Santiago ... 00:01:50 Intro John Diehl ... 00:01:50 Intro Michael Talbott ... 00:01:50 Intro Bill Smitrovich ... 00:01:50 Total Time: ... 01:08:50

• Administrators

FERTIG!I just sent the master files to Alex. The DVDs will be ready for delivery soon ---> klick to order!This time it's about 200 minutes of fan stuff. Hope you will enjoy the discs!***********************************Die Masterfiles für die DVDs habe ich soeben an Alex gesendet. Die DVDs können also bald schon ausgeliefert werden: zum Bestellen hier klicken! Diesmal sind rund 200 Minuten Material auf den beiden Disks zu sehen. Viel Spaß beim Anschauen!Disc 1:Session 1 (with Saundra and Mike) ... 01:10:05Session 2 (with the FAB THREE) ... 00:39:19End Credits ... 00:01:00Total Time: ... 01:49:27Disc 2:Interview Saundra ... 00:08:59Interview John ... 00:06:14Interview Michael ... 00:05:01FAQ ... 00:10:55Interview Deweak ... 00:02:50Deweak's Concert (excerpt) ... 00:33:32The Passport Story ... 00:02:34The Photos ... 00:03:30The Autographs ... 00:03:15The Lunch ... 00:02:57The Merchandise ... 00:03:15The Trailer ... 00:01:10Intro Saundra Santiago ... 00:01:50Intro John Diehl ... 00:01:50Intro Michael Talbott ... 00:01:50Intro Bill Smitrovich ... 00:01:50End Credits ... 00:01:00Total Time: ... 01:32:32

• 3 months later...