Vice locations map

BlackJack

I'm booked in for my first Miami trip in September and looking forward to seeing the locations. Last time I was here there was a great locations map with all the sights marked with pink flamingos but I can't find it now despite searching. Could someone give me a link?Thanks

I'm booked in for my first Miami trip in September and looking forward to seeing the locations. Last time I was here there was a great locations map with all the sights marked with pink flamingos but I can't find it now despite searching. Could someone give me a link?Thanks
The maps are on the home page of this site - there are different maps for the various areas. Look under the heading Navigation then Miami Vice locations then click the area you require (for example' date=' South Beach). You will need to go in closer before the flamingos start to appearThere are also extra details on member CGlide's site if there is a particular episode you're interested in. He has not only location pics but also some maps - his site is http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/Hope this helps

Doh! Thank you' date=' I was afraid it would be somewhere obvious - and it was :o[/quote']You're welcome!!Hope you have a great time. My favourite area there is South Beach because there are still a lot of Vice locations to see.