Needing hairstyle suggestions; what would look good?

LegendaryE34

Well, it's that time again.A few friends were wanting me to attend a couple of upcoming conventions in the area, comic cons, anime cons and the like. So, since I've been adding quite a bit of Vice to my wardrobe, it's time I went the full look.Here's the most recent picture I have, taken a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't a good occasion; our family dog(pictured) had to be put down the next day; very sad day but it's about the most recent pic I have:Eingefügtes BildBased on this, what kind of Crockett hairstyle would I be able to pull off, and does anyone have any good screencaps and photos? I was planning on going to a good stylist and get something more or less exact going on.And, for those interested in what I'm wearing in the pic, if you're near a Dillard's pay them a visit. There's a line of clothes they're featuring called Caribbean; mostly linen/linen blend shirts and pants. Very comfortable stuff and I'd say at least half of what I saw was Vice-accurate colors. The pants I liked are cargos and not quite accurate, but they are of high quality and extremely comfortable.