Sweet Z28 like "Cool Runnin'"

Dadrian

Surely this isn't the exact car but it certainly looks a lot like the awesome Z28 shown in the Miami Herald parking lot during the "Cool Runnin'" teaser. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=221253246948I hope the link works :o

Nice looking car.But I would also add a "Buyer Beware" as this appears to be the same Seller claiming to have the white Testa used in Vice but never provided any documentation. He also was called out on Ferrarichat.com. http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?17135-Miami-Vice-Ferrari-Testarossa-just-found-For-Sale-and-now-Accepting-offers

I didn't realize he was claiming this car to be anything but a Z28. I just saw a car that looked familiar to me.My apologies for bringing a negative subject to the forum :(

I didn't realize he was claiming this car to be anything but a Z28. I just saw a car that looked familiar to me.My apologies for bringing a negative subject to the forum :(

Think I may have confused you on this. Not saying the Z28 car is not genuine but rather if he may be misrepresenting a Testarossa to be the car used in MV then he could be misrepresenting facts or information about his other cars, such as their condition, history and such. Just was meant as a heads up for anyone interested in buying the car. So no need for any apologies and sorry to make you think that. The car you show here is definitely a cool one for sure and thanks for bringing it out as many of us here like the muscle cars of the day. Please do keep highlighting these muscle cars!

Nope, wasn't implying that at all. But man that is an uncanny resemblance to the one for sale that nofretz has flagged in here. Great eye and catch on that!

All that being said, let me speak from one of the most special places in my heart: anyone who would lie about having one of the two MV TRs deserves "a humiliating kick in the crotch", if I may quote the almighty Sting.And to all the people who have posted on this thread: you guys in particular make some of the greatest contributions to this site. I've enjoyed reading all your posts for some time now. I know you would never say anything rude to me. Ever. I'm your biggest fans. :hug:

All that being said' date=' let me speak from one of the most special places in my heart: anyone who would lie about having one of the two MV TRs deserves "a humiliating kick in the crotch", if I may quote the almighty Sting.[/quote']LOL, nice quote.Well that REALMUSCLE guy (Pete, per his website) never did reply to our posts in here asking for proof that his TR was used in Vice, nor did he respond to the same requests made on www.Ferrarichat.com. So my guess is there was no paperwork.....wonder whether it sold and for what price.
And to all the people who have posted on this thread: you guys in particular make some of the greatest contributions to this site. I've enjoyed reading all your posts for some time now. I know you would never say anything rude to me. Ever. I'm your biggest fans. :hug:
Speaking for many who post in the Daytona threads that is nice of you to say, Dadrian. Feel free to join in there anytime you like as we always appreciate participation by others, and I know from your signature you are interested in that topic. As you can probably tell, there is much information in those threads provided by some way more knowledgeable than myself and I am still learning about the Daytona. And speaking for myself, I think you are one of the greatest contributors to this site and what makes it special, because your music is JUST FANTASTIC, and I have all your covers downloaded. Great stuff and sometimes I think I am listening to Hammer himself!And please do keep your muscle car posts and photos coming!