CLUB LA 8252 Sunglasses / Persol 69218 Look-a-Likes (or Close...)

jcm8002204

I just got my CLUB LA 8252 Sunglasses.... I also own a set of PERSOL 69218 (tortoise) ... this is a very very close rendition of the classic MV Season III Persols ... they are fairly nice quality and appear slightly wider and of course do NOT have the MELFECTO hinge systemSide By Sides / Shown Below: Real PERSOL 69218 (Left) and the LA CLUB 8252 (Right)...enjoy[ATTACH=CONFIG]8178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8180[/ATTACH]

I have these black Club LA sunglasses too! I still hope that i will be able to buy Persols sometimes :D But until this will happen, it's really good replacement, look very similar to Persols.

how much do the Club LA ones cost compared to the actual persoles?

I bought brand new Club LA for 99$. And if we talk about Persols 69218 i never saw even used pair cheaper than 200-250$. But even this price is very low for them and rare to find :D Usually they sell Persols for about 500-600$ or higher, up to 1500$ for unworn pair.

I bought brand new Club LA for 99$. And if we talk about Persols 69218 i never saw even used pair cheaper than 200-250$. But even this price is very low for them and rare to find :D Usually they sell Persols for about 500-600$ or higher' date=' up to 1500$ for unworn pair.[/quote']Hmm about 20 less than my raybans, I'll have to make a stop at the local mall one of these days to see what they've got and 500 to 600, and up to 1500? yeash it sounds like the prices for a Colt Python over the years.