Where can I find a blazer similar to this?

BlueAir

I really like the unconstructed blazers and been wanting one lately.I like the thin,almost shirt like quality to it,something like this...Eingefügtes BildCrockett wore alot of this and Simon Le Bon in the Save a Prayer video when he and the other band visit that shrine.

• 2 weeks later...

Size?

My blazer size is a small,around a 36.It's hard to find a decent blazer in my size on the internet.The blazers I have so far are not unconstructed and slim-fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's almost exactly the same as the one DJ wore, few less stripes but regardless.I've been browsing for blazers for few years now and this is first one I found that comes close to the real thing. I would recommend buying it because you might not see another for next 5 years.

post-600-13892965786885_thumb.jpg

There are also a couple available in size medium, which I was thinking about getting.It doesn't have any pocket flaps either which makes me wonder if they had Vice in mind when designing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine, and all I can say is it's worth every penny!Although it's 100% cotton it looks and feels like 100% linen, it's got that medical gauze look and feel.Also what I like about it besides looking great in it hehe is that the white isn't snow white, but just a bit off so it's not too ostentatious, stripes just make it super cool. All in all it was worth looking for it for 5 years, yeah.If it was worn on the TV today you couldn't tell the difference between them.They have more of them available:http://www.ebay.com/sch/Blazers-Sport-Coats-/3002/m.html?item=141042850648&pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&_from=R40&hash=item20d6cf1b58&_ssn=fashions.2.go&_nkw=mens+incI'll post some pics of mine.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered the white International Concepts blazer in size small.It is an authentic looking blazer since it appears to have no lining,shoulder pads,and no pocket flaps.It does look similar to the one blazer that Crockett wore in "Heart of Darkness",the stripes look like they are similar in color:cool:.I will review it and take pics when it arrives.Thanks Fresh Prince for the selections,I would of never found that blazer!

Alright I got the INC blazer today and heres my review.It does have lining and shoulder pads,but not too much padding.It has one inner pocket at the left breast which is great!I found two spare buttons (one big and one small) in a little bag in the inner pocket.There are two side pockets which seem to be stitched together on the inside (easy to fix) and the same is with the front left breast pocket (also easy to fix as well).There are false cuff buttons on the sleeve that have no function but the sleeves can be easily rolled up.The cloth is thin,light,and confortable and not so stiff.If you want an authentic Crockett blazer,this is it!

• 4 months later...