Scored a nice Hugo Boss blazer on Ebay

hallthom

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you the nice blazer I won on ebay. It's linen and Sonny Crockett approved.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8278[/ATTACH]I love seeing other people's Vice collections as well, do any of you guys have a Tubbs suit?

Very nice! Since you mentioned you like seeing what other people put together, here's a pic I thought I'd share. Sadly, Hugo Boss doesn't have much variety in men's wear here in Taiwan where I currently live, so I had two suits made. The short-sleeved jacket has matching white pants and the seafoam pants have a matching blazer, but I like to interchange them sometimes since they use the same materials.

post-11198-13892965788017_thumb.jpg

Your Outfit looks great! I've been looking a long time around for finding pants like your's and still havn't found something yet.

I found blue pants like TheMann's at Peebles along with some Vice colored shorts.I hope the one at my town still has those blue pants.Awesome look TheMann,I wonder too if anyone there in Taiwan is familiar with the show and style.

Congratulations, pal, very good looking blazer! It looks similar to one i have, but it's another brand and has one button closure. I hope i'll find time and post it here too :)

The blazer is at the cleaners getting cleaned and pressed, it looks very good in person, it has some colored threads woven in as well, I guess to make your shirt pop. I want to get another blazer for fall/winter and I found a nice one on ebay. It is 100% cotton made by INC (International Concepts) which is a Macy's brand I think. What do you guys think of this one? [ATTACH=CONFIG]8286[/ATTACH]http://www.ebay.com/itm/150995274894?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

post-11635-13892965792554_thumb.jpg

Nice score Halthom!!!!I love the pattern and it still looks retro!Tubbs wore a lot of Armani and at the time of MV those suits were a grand or more. That was an incredible price for 1980's dollars!!! In 1985 it was three months salary for me.

• 3 months later...

Guys i really need your expert help! ;) I'm trying to find a Crockett inspired grey blazer - Season 1 and 2 styles and so far have come up empty handed. I'm a size 38/Medium … Anyone seen anything or can point me in the right direction? I'm new here to this forum and so happy i found it! It's fantastic! So jealous looking at some of Cooper and Burnett's collection :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hallthom

That is a great blazer.  I do have in my collection a Tubbs style jacket.  It's grey and double breasted.  Unfortunately it needs some repair work on the front as one night I was dancing with my wife and a section of the threads got snagged on a piece of jewelry.  It is too noticeable to wear.  It is one of my favorites. 

The blazer is at the cleaners getting cleaned and pressed, it looks very good in person, it has some colored threads woven in as well, I guess to make your shirt pop.I want to get another blazer for fall/winter and I found a nice one on ebay. It is 100% cotton made by INC (International Concepts) which is a Macy's brand I think. What do you guys think of this one?[ATTACH=CONFIG]8286[/ATTACH]http://www.ebay.com/itm/150995274894?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Great look of this blazer :fireworks: