Women's Crockett-style blazer patterns found!

Gina_Calabrese

Yesterday, I was helping my mum write down all of her sewing patterns so she could organise them. So what do I find? 3 women's blazer patterns!:clap:I want my mum to make me one. So, I need your advice. How do I ask someone who doesn't like MV to make this?Yeah, I know I already said I found these in the shoutbox. So I'm telling you again.

• Administrators

What show does she like? Tell her it is for one of her shows, but you want it in white.:)Or try the guilt trip approach. That usually works great on parents. Try telling her, "If you really loved me, you would "help" me make this cool Miami Vice jacket." :pIf that doesn't work, tell her "I guess you really don't love me." Then go to your room and pretend to sulk for the evening while you quietly watch MV on your TV.:)Or you could...OK, I shut up now since I've already given you enough bad advice. :eek:

Guest The Talk
Or try the guilt trip approach. That usually works great on parents. Try telling her' date=' "If you really loved me, you would "help" me make this cool Miami Vice jacket." :pIf that doesn't work, tell her "I guess you really don't love me." Then go to your room and pretend to sulk for the evening while you quietly watch MV on your TV.:)[/quote']Timmmmmm!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: Poor mum! Hope you didn't act this way all the time when you were little. :p:dance2:Are you grown up meanwhile? :dance:@ Gina_Calabrese:How about this:Ask your mum if she makes one for you and tell her that you willingly assist her to see and learn how to sew. ;)

I'd love to see women on here post photos of themselves with the Crockett look! (or any other vice look) C'mon ladies! ;)

"Mum, because of the credit crunch I want to start making my own clothes. I found some cool patterns in your pattern box and I would really appreciate it if you would help me..."

"Mum' date=' because of the credit crunch I want to start making my own clothes. I found some cool patterns in your pattern box and I would really appreciate it if you would help me..."[/quote']BINGO! :clap:

"Mum' date=' because of the credit crunch I want to start making my own clothes. I found some cool patterns in your pattern box and I would really appreciate it if you would help me..."[/quote']That would probably work! I think I might bite the bullet and just go for it after we go out later. I'll let you know.