New Format question

miamijimf

Hey guys, Caipi is aware of the problems and will fix what he can. He is a busy man with a family and a full time job like most of us. We need to give him space and time and above all stay loyal to the site. Since 2006, thanks to this site, I have gotten a lot of entertainment, interesting material, and made many new friends. I am confident it will get better in time.

• 8 years later...

Is it just me but why are the thread posts on the right hand side from May or older and not more recent or in the current moment in time?

Has there been a change.

Edited by RedDragon86

I'm not seeing an issue. The "Recent Replies Topics" sidebar seems to be current. I have noticed a recurring "there seems to be a problem" message when you try to mark all messages as read, but that's not a significant issue for me.

36 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

I'm not seeing an issue. The "Recent Replies Topics" sidebar seems to be current. I have noticed a recurring "there seems to be a problem" message when you try to mark all messages as read, but that's not a significant issue for me.

But the thing is I have just did another episode screenshot and it usually goes straight to the sidebar but it has stayed in the sites internal thread ?(

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

But the thing is I have just did another episode screenshot and it usually goes straight to the sidebar but it has stayed in the sites internal thread ?(

I'm not saying you're not having that issue. I don't think I've seen a notification about new images in the "Recent Replies Topics" sidebar since before the last upgrade. I could easily be wrong, though...I don't post images so it's not something I really notice.

• Like 1