Miami Vice & DJ Albums & Picture Discs

DJAngel

Here are some of my records. I got most of these at Tower Records many years ago.FrontEingefügtes BildThis is at the top right corner next to PMTEingefügtes BildBackEingefügtes BildOther Peoples Lives - Picture DiscfrontEingefügtes BildbackEingefügtes BildSide 1Eingefügtes BildSide 2Eingefügtes Bild

The Harrad ExperimentI paid $50 for this album about 22 years ago - I know crazy, but I found it in a record store in San Jose and could not resist :)frontEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildbackEingefügtes BildSide 1Eingefügtes BildSide 2Eingefügtes Bild

Pre-VHS tapes, and pre-DVD's, this was all that people had. They could listen to the music from a movie or TV show, or nothing. What a change to what we have now. We are lucky.

Great stuff!Any idea which 12" has the DON JOHNSON song "STREETWISE"? Seems to me that It wasn't on his album, but on the back of a 12" lp. I also seem to recall many years ago seeing it on a 12" but was short of cash, and passed on it.

Coop, I missed that one. I don't remember ever seeing it. I did a lot of running around to record stores in the area, and I'm sure I would have bought it if I had seen it, although I was spending more $ than I should have been at the time:)I have the MV I soundtrack and MV II soundtrack albums, and those CD's. I have the Heartbeat album. I have a 331/3 RPM Heartache Away (LP version) on one side and (Edited version) on the other side. I have the DJ "Let It Roll" album. I have the Barbra Streisand and Don Johnson "Till I Loved You" Maxi Single 45RPM.That's about it. You have probably already posted this on your Scrapbook Collectibles from the .org site. I first came to the .org site last April, so I don't know what all you have already posted from your collection. Sorry, I have not had time to go back and look at everything there. I probably have relatively few collectible items compared to you and others. I was spending a lot of $ on our trips to see Don.

I have everything JAN HAMMER did for the show on cd and LP, but I don't own the DJ or PMT records.Your collection is great! Please, keep sharing with us your trip info, collection, and your knowlege of the show!

• 7 months later...

DJ singlesOne of my friends has been buying vinyl to resell, and recently she got me Heartbeat from a boot fair and she got a copy of Heartache Away in a bulk purchase of singles from Ebay. She framed that single for me & its now its in pride of place on the wall in my lounge. I'm having probs getting the pic into this thread, but it is in the gallery for people to see.Sue x

• 5 months later...