Need some help finding Crockett style blazer :)

Michael Oakley

Hi guys,I'm new to this wonderful site and would first like to thank you all for sharing your thoughts on all things Miami Vice. I LOVE the show and everything 80's. Always have since i grew up in the dark and miserable 90's! I was hoping i might get some help and advice on finding a Crockett inspired blazer. Either things you guys have seen or specific labels/designers i should look up on eBay. I'm very jealous of some of the posts i've browsed through of you guys showing off some of your amazing Vice clothes. Obviously Cooper&Burnett's collection is astounding.Any thoughts or ideas to help me get the ball rolling? The type of thing i'm looking for isn't the pastel suit stye jacket but the more checked grey styles that Crockett wore in seasons 1 and 2.Thanks

Try looking up International Concepts blazers on ebay.I have one with "Heart of Darkness" style stripes on it and its nice!Here's a couple that might fit you,good luck!http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-INC-INTERNATIONAL-CONCEPTS-LIGHT-GREY-2-BUTTON-BLAZER-JACKET-SIZE-MEDIUM-/161158400421?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item2585ca09a5

Hi guys' date='I'm new to this wonderful site and would first like to thank you all for sharing your thoughts on all things Miami Vice. I LOVE the show and everything 80's. Always have since i grew up in the dark and miserable 90's! I was hoping i might get some help and advice on finding a Crockett inspired blazer. Either things you guys have seen or specific labels/designers i should look up on eBay. I'm very jealous of some of the posts i've browsed through of you guys showing off some of your amazing Vice clothes. Obviously Cooper&Burnett's collection is astounding.Any thoughts or ideas to help me get the ball rolling? The type of thing i'm looking for isn't the pastel suit stye jacket but the more checked grey styles that Crockett wore in seasons 1 and 2.Thanks[/quote']I would really recommend Ebay too :xmas::dance2::hippie:

Thanks for the help guys! :) You won't believe this but i had a weird serendipity moment yesterday when i was out Christmas shopping here in Scotland in a shop called H&M. They had a few linen blazers in the sale for £20 which is like $35? Couldn't believe my luck!!!! Now to find some henley t-shirts but i still would love another more patterned style blazer like the beautiful Hugo Boss blazer which a guy in this forum recently bought. That one is beautiful :)

Thanks for the help guys! :) You won't believe this but i had a weird serendipity moment yesterday when i was out Christmas shopping here in Scotland in a shop called H&M. They had a few linen blazers in the sale for £20 which is like $35? Couldn't believe my luck!!!! Now to find some henley t-shirts but i still would love another more patterned style blazer like the beautiful Hugo Boss blazer which a guy in this forum recently bought. That one is beautiful :)

wow - fantastic :balloon::rain:

• Administrators

I'm going to start looking for a white one. It's summer here in Australia, perfect time to get my Crockett on and walk on the beach while listening to 'Cry' by Godley and Creme.

Eingefügtes Bild

Coolness level: Over 9000.

Edited by SL1DE