What did Macy's have in the "Miami Vice" section?

BlueAir

I read of that during Miami Vice's height in popularity,Macy's had a special section with Miami Vice clothes.My question is what did they all have and is there photographs of this?Thank you!

I read of that during Miami Vice's height in popularity' date='Macy's had a special section with Miami Vice clothes.My question is what did they all have and is there photographs of this?Thank you![/quote']I did hear or read something to that effect awhile ago but I haven't any first hand knowledge as Macy's was not in Chicago at the time. We had the Marshall Fields chain back then until it was later absorbed by the Macy's parent company.

BlueAir, write the company! If you get a response, I'll buy you a soda. I would love to hear what they write back, even if it's just a form letter. You'd be surprised, I got a letter back from Food Lion once, after inquiring on the origin of their bizarre name.

BlueAir' date=' write the company! If you get a response, I'll buy you a soda. I would love to hear what they write back, even if it's just a form letter. You'd be surprised, I got a letter back from Food Lion once, after inquiring on the origin of their bizarre name.[/quote']I might just do that:thumbsup:Which is better e-mail or letter?

Righteous. I would probably start with an e-mail for convenience's sake. I would ask if they have a historian or anyone who's been onboard that could remember back that far. But... and this is a rare but... if you end up with a lame, unstaffed ****can response, I would actually follow up with a letter. This info is potentially too awesome to give up on after one shot. I would love to see what a sign looks like for the Miami Vice clothing section. MV is timeless. There hasn't been really anything groundbreaking since the '80s, the influences still carry today. You are doing important research!

I read of that during Miami Vice's height in popularity' date='Macy's had a special section with Miami Vice clothes.My question is what did they all have and is there photographs of this?Thank you![/quote']Wow I never knew that :balloon::rain:

• 3 years later...