Xmas chat party, anyone? (The sequel)

cageyJG

Subject: MV Virtual Reunion Party - 2013Date: Saturday, 27 December, 1900-2300 YOUR TIME (feel free to park your browser there anytime though)Adult beverages: Your choiceAttire: Season 1 - Season 3 Place: http://tinychat.com/cageyjgPwd: Lorraine Webcam/Audio capable (but not required)Time zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/Last year's discussion: http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum/the-english-miami-vice-community/party-favors/other/10194-xmas-chat-party-anyone Time to catch up with old friends and make some new ones! If you have any ideas, pls PM or post, any chat subjects are welcome. Any/all celebrity lurkers welcome, of course! How it works: Log in (there might be a few ads you have to click through) and you'll be prompted to enter a screen name. Once you're in, you're invited to say hello and where you're writing from. Last year we asked people to post links to an image of their hometown. Feel free to adopt a "persona" if you like, last year we had a bartender and a bouncer. We could use some DJ volunteers to run the "soundtrack". We didn't have any directed topics, the conversation just kind of goes along in any direction. I had a few ideas to run 20 questions games or discuss an episode if there was a lull, but we just spent time getting acquainted. If you want to suggest a topic, go for it and have fun. Also - Trying to get in touch with someone I met at the party last year who lived in central Florida, but alas, I forgot your name. If that person could send me a PM or post, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Cagey. I'm hoping to be there but my mum is coming to stay for a few days. If I can get her involved in a TV murder/mystery drama, then I will be there on my laptop as I had a good evening last time :)

Also - Trying to get in touch with someone I met at the party last year who lived in central Florida' date=' but alas, I forgot your name. If that person could send me a PM or post, I'd appreciate it.[/quote']I happen to have logged in to the last chat and live in North Central Florida, are you referring to me? Pretty sure I logged in under Agent 47.BTW, I will try to be there for the next chat as well.

Cagey, Only members I know of who live in Central Fla are Timm, Tony D, and me. Maria used to live in Central Fla, but who can forget her name?

Agent47, I sent you a note. Anyone hanging out near Gainesville? That's where I am spending Christmas. I actually found a bar like the one in... was it Glades? Where Sonny meets the babe bartender. I love the south, people are so doggoned cordial down here. !Feliz Navidad, a todos!

Agent47' date=' I sent you a note.Anyone hanging out near Gainesville? That's where I am spending Christmas. I actually found a bar like the one in... was it Glades? Where Sonny meets the babe bartender. I love the south, people are so doggoned cordial down here. !Feliz Navidad, a todos![/quote']Loved that bar - have a Vicetastic xmas !:balloon::xmas:

any one who would have time and wish to join the chat,drop in any time.I will be online as long as possible to me.for now back to the loneliness and getting drunk:):prost:

So far, 100% of the participants are physically in Florida, that is a first.We'll be hanging around for a bit, keeping it loose.Come on by and support the Vice community, leave your calling card, and sneak out the back if your other obligations so require.The water's always warm.

So far' date=' 100% of the participants are physically in Florida, that is a first.We'll be hanging around for a bit, keeping it loose.Come on by and support the Vice community, leave your calling card, and sneak out the back if your other obligations so require.The water's always warm.[/quote']Thats great to know:rain::balloon::xmas:

I'm confused, is the chat tonight? On his first post Cagey wrote " Subject: MV Virtual Reunion Party - 2013Date: Saturday, 27 December." Saturday, today, is the 28th. I'll try to drop by tonight just in case.

Everyone, I goofed. Big time. I think it was the date on my watch being one behind. I was in yesterday; will pop back in tonight. Excuse me for this oversight. I wanted to have it on Friday the 27th because I thought people would be more inclined to jump in on a Friday. Embarrassing!!!