Vice On Tv

miamijimf

The new Esquire cable channel shows Vice from time to time.  Esquire does not cost extra on Bright House cable in W. Central Fla.

• Like 1

The new Esquire cable channel shows Vice from time to time.  Esquire does not cost extra on Bright House cable in W. Central Fla.

Thanks for information Jim  :thumbsup:

Glad to hear they're still showing it. After the 2nd week I was disappointed to see that the show wasn't iaring anymore. I figured "Well, it's a new channel and they're testing out shows to see what brings in viewers and Vice unfortunately didn't make the cut". So I'm glad to see it's coming back.

Looks like another round on Jan 22, from 6AM to 1PM CST. This one starts early with Little Miss Dangerous, one of my favorites. ;)

• Like 1

The Esquire cable network also shows Burn Notice episodes occasionally.  If you haven't caught this show yet this might be your chance.  It's not Vice, but what is?  One of BN's best features are the panoramic aerial shots of Greater Miami used as interludes between scenes.  Almost every shot is different. 

Looks like another round on Jan 22, from 6AM to 1PM CST. This one starts early with Little Miss Dangerous, one of my favorites. ;)

Reminder on this..bump

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Season two is playing on Esquire today, including Phil the Shill, Definitely Miami, Bought and Paid For, Back in the World, and One Way Ticket to name a few.

• Like 1

• Administrators

They stopped showing MV it on TV here. Though I don't watch much pay-tv, I haven't seen it in the TV guide for a while.I remember in 2010, used to watch Magnum PI, then double episode of Miami Vice. 'Twas awesome. But that was on free-tv during around midday. A pay-tv channel used to also show it, but they stopped it so now nobody airs Vice.

Does anyone notice that the songs in the show are slightly speed up on Esquire?For example the bass of U2's Wire in Lombard seems to be more rapid.

Edited by BlueAir

Little Miss Dangerous, Florence Italy, and Payback are on Esquire today, among others.

Love the Nugent theme song.