What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

"State of Emergency" - Cactus World News. Just got the album. So great. I must have heard it dozens of times during El Viejo but the other night it really stuck out. This always happens to me with music in Vice, particularly the later episodes. Slips right by, then later on or upon the umpteenth viewing I'm like, damn that was a great song I need it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ironically I set my music collection to Shuffle on my computer and as I say this Russ Ballard - Voices just came on.

Edited by Kavinsky

actually I must give a shout out to this track, I always come back to this it seems

FYI Neros77 had an excelent video of this mixed in with the Total Recal movie with a quote from it at the end. but the Copywrite Nazi's of youtube got him, guess they just wont ever understand what a transformative work is and how much of a good thing it really is in this kind of form.

that and Silent Gloves: Running Hot, which I'm still waiting to come back from someone else, god I miss that song.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I found this amazing cover of Ritchie Valens' 'We Belong Together'. Can't stop listening to it.

I found this amazing cover of Ritchie Valens' 'We Belong Together'. Can't stop listening to it.

Really enjoyed this 

• Administrators

One of Kim Wilde's best songs, in my opinion. Sounds like it should be in MV. :p
  • Like 1

One of Kim Wilde's best songs, in my opinion. Sounds like it should be in MV. :p

She did some  great songs in the 80s  :D  :fireworks:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If Miami Vice was still around in 1990, I'd imagine this song would have made an appearance.

• Like 2

If Miami Vice was still around in 1990, I'd imagine this song would have made an appearance.

Nice tune video - quite like Toni Childs song "Walk like Angels" from 1988 used in "Hostile Takeover" :D  :thumbsup:

• Like 1