What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt listneing to this because of the election results, whichs means that I dont have to worry about everything now, but I did already listen to the nanna goodbye song when I first heard the news lol.

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt listneing to this because of the election results, whichs means that I dont have to worry about everything now, but I did already listen to the nanna goodbye song when I first heard the news lol.

But aren't you still living in the land of Fauxcahontas?  :p

Where I live we managed to successfully remove our Governor but unfortunately not Dick Durbin.

true but a repub means that things wont go as smoothly for them, plus they removed the gas tax index. and didnt give them 320 million extra by charging more for the bottles per year with recycling every 5 years.

some mod they wanted to do to the recycling laws, where they could increase it every 5 years by 5%, even though we have curbside recycling now, there story was it was to "help" with processing the stuff

and more sick time, so its not at all bad, plus it was by a 2% margin no less with the gov, close, which will scare them into listening to people rather than just bypassing the laws here like they normally do to suit how they feel, which they've done frequently if you've ever read the MA Goal papers.

and it actually ment my vote ment something, as I thought I was just gonna be pissing in the wind, and the Demo here even had Bill Clinton in her corner, some commercial that was shown the night before.

So all around its a good shakeup, and its good not to have the weight of the world on my shoulders now for the first time in 2 years since obama baby won, in which it felt like hell froze over the day after, with a sub 20 degree day and snow, today however it was like late summer early fall day and the birds were out and about.

along with the deer, got like 3 living here and eating the neighbours bushes

and for some odd reason i keep thinking of some song from sister act 2 apparently, so I can finally enjoy my chosen hobby without worrying about political crap now, and I dont have to pay attention to that crap for awhile.

and if anyone gives me crap I can just tell'em to stick it where the sun dont shine so I dont have to listen to them and defuse'em anymore for awhile lol

oh wait that was the vicar of dibley that had that, thats why Im thinking of that

Edited by Kavinsky

• Administrators

Pretty sick song though.

yeah this guy really knows what he's doing, the editior and chooser of that song I mean, and sorry about the political stuff, its just it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and I cant help but feel the need to gloat and relax abit

anyways this is the guy I'm talking about,

http://www.youtube.com/user/Guerrero2220/videos

and in particular this is what I'm listening to right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCF38mxKoFk

also there is other action jackson Miami Vice themed videos out there,

as a matter of fact one of the guys here made one

Edited by Kavinsky

• Administrators

Not related vice in anyway but still

That's ok. I made this thread for music unrelated to Vice or the 80s. :p 

Yeah, I love Vanishing Point too. Most spectacular chase scenes in film history. A great movie. The ultimate guy movie. Love the Challenger. I love Dirty Mary Crazy Larry too. That movie's a lot of fun. Love the Charger. Two Lane Blacktop is good too. I don't like it as much as VP and DMCL but it has great driving scenes, a great car in the GTO and it's beautifully shot. It's a more arty film and it feels more documentary like. Another '70s road movie Iove is Race With The Devil. I friggin love that movie. I enjoy it so much. It's the road movie I like the most actually. I love driving and the road so those films really appeal to me

Another great song from Vanishing Point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAyMZxMNOcw

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

• Administrators

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry is a great film. It's depressing that the protagonists always die at the end of these movies :)

Haven't seen Race With The Devil.

coincidentally this xD

Have no idea which episode it's from though. I feel like watching some vice for the first time in ages, so i'm going to stick in a random S2 dvd now.

EDIT: I watched Yankee dollar right after I posted this earlier and this track plays literally right at the start lol

Edited by thedeparted94
  • Like 1