What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

21 hours ago, Leigh Burne said:

I've still not seen that episode, or any of Nash Bridges for that matter, despite really wanting to check it out.

Check it out, when you get the chance. :thumbsup: I guess, it would be much easier, if the show was accessible on YT.  Not sure if it's on any of the streaming services. I believe it came out on Blu-ray, but much expensive. I've watched some episodes, when it was still broad-casted on television, but that's several years ago now. Although I can recall watching the episode, when Nash Bridges father had gotten Alzheimer's and I think moved in with him. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, Dadrian said:

Nat also played piano as well (if not better than) he sang, but nobody wants to hear all those notes. :p

I enjoy hearing all those notes.....especially on the guitar! Makes me want to practice more. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I enjoy hearing all those notes.....especially on the guitar! Makes me want to practice more. :thumbsup:

Yes just great Tony :hippie:

On 01/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, summer84 said:

Check it out, when you get the chance. :thumbsup: I guess, it would be much easier, if the show was accessible on YT.  Not sure if it's on any of the streaming services. I believe it came out on Blu-ray, but much expensive. I've watched some episodes, when it was still broad-casted on television, but that's several years ago now. Although I can recall watching the episode, when Nash Bridges father had gotten Alzheimer's and I think moved in with him. 

It’s a great show - has many elements of Miami Vice with a lot more humor :hippie:

Edited by Matt5

Speaking of obscure tunes in “Buddies”, anyone else ever noticed “Rico’s Blues” playing faintly in the opening credits while Noogies wife is in the hallway?

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Speaking of obscure tunes in “Buddies”, anyone else ever noticed “Rico’s Blues” playing faintly in the opening credits while Noogies wife is in the hallway?

Yes I always noticed that just after the opening credits in the Carillion Hotel scenes.

Probrably the faintest JH tune ever! Sounds almost like a demo as the more robust - main version appeared for the first time in Season 3s “Better Living Through Chemistry” didn’t it ?:hippie:

Edited by Matt5

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

Yes I always noticed that just after the opening credits in the Carillion Hotel scenes.

Probrably the faintest JH tune ever! Sounds almost like a demo as the more robust - main version appeared for the first time in Season 3s “Better Living Through Chemistry” didn’t it ?:hippie:

If you mean more like the “Escape from Television” version by “main version”, then yes, but this song originally hails from “The Great McCarthy” during the Vanessa/Tubbs scenes. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

If you mean more like the “Escape from Television” version by “main version”, then yes, but this song originally hails from “The Great McCarthy” during the Vanessa/Tubbs scenes. :thumbsup:

Of course forgot that one - I suppose this was Rico’s theme appearing in 4 episodes but as you said obscurely in “Buddies” as he wasn’t present in that scene ha ha .

”Rico’s Blues” on EFT were the versions heard in Better Living and Mirror Image :hippie: