What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

• Administrators

Being the end of the year... This is my song of 2017. Played it so many times since it came out in April and it just hasn't gotten old yet.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James said:

Being the end of the year... This is my song of 2017. Played it so many times since it came out in April and it just hasn't gotten old yet.

This was released in 2017? :hippie:

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Matt5 said:

This was released in 2017? :hippie:

Haha yep. :p

--

Happy New Year everyone! I forgot to listen to this last night... Forgetting my traditions. :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, James said:

--

Happy New Year everyone! I forgot to listen to this last night... Forgetting my traditions. :(

Wow ! I literally thought it was 1980s - it’s very well done , but I suppose thats the idea! Ha ha :dance2::fireworks:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, James said:

--

Happy New Year James! :fireworks: I remembered this song being a tradition from last New Year, so I was surprised you didn't post this one. :) Nothing bad with having other traditions. Two years in a row, I missed a Christmas Classic, which had been a tradition for me to watch. But hey it happens sometimes...

Edited by summer84

• Administrators
14 hours ago, summer84 said:

Happy New Year James! :fireworks: I remembered this song being a tradition from last New Year, so I was surprised you didn't post this one. :) Nothing bad with having other traditions. Two years in a row, I missed a Christmas Classic, which had been a tradition for me to watch. But hey it happens sometimes...

Yeah, the end of 2017 was a bit hectic though, at least for me. I was so busy that I forgot a lot of things lol.

Welp a new year, time to slow things down and start over. 

Happy New Year to you too!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, summer84 said:

Great song!:):fireworks::dance2:

On 1/2/2018 at 1:07 AM, James said:

Ahead of its time. For 1977, it sounds like 1982. 

My wife found out she was touring and coming to Milwaukee in 2003 and asked if I wanted to go see her. " Hell YES",  I told her.  She was fantastic and looked beautiful.  So glad I got the see the "Disco Queen" once in my life. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

My wife found out she was touring and coming to Milwaukee in 2003 and asked if I wanted to go see her. " Hell YES",  I told her.  She was fantastic and looked beautiful.  So glad I got the see the "Disco Queen" once in my life. 

Must have been great !:hippie:

• Administrators
On 08/01/2018 at 12:06 AM, Matt5 said:

Just great :hippie:

3rd of February, 1959. The day the music died.