What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

While I'm not a Drake fan at all and rarely heard any of his songs, this video caught my attention as it was shot around Miami.

I couldn't recognize any Miami Vice spots though. 

13 hours ago, James said:

Ah yes, Abba.  :) And the song that made them famous. They made one hit song after another.  Didn't know you listened to Abba. 

2 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Ah yes, Abba.  :) And the song that made them famous. They made one hit song after another.  Didn't know you listened to Abba. 

I think Dancing Queen made them really famous. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, summer84 said:

I don't usually. A TV show made me. Anyway, now Waterloo and Dancing Queen are the only Abba songs I listen to. :) 

16 hours ago, summer84 said:

I am old enough to remember Abba when they first got hot.  I had the 45 record "Dancing Queen" and played it every day for months.  I have Abba Gold on CD.  There is something timeless about their music. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

I am old enough to remember Abba when they first got hot.  I had the 45 record "Dancing Queen" and played it every day for months.  I have Abba Gold on CD.  There is something timeless about their music. :thumbsup:

Yep those classic songs are everlasting. 

5 hours ago, James said:

I don't usually. A TV show made me. Anyway, now Waterloo and Dancing Queen are the only Abba songs I listen to. :) 

I don''t either, as I'm not that much into 70's music, but occasionally their songs get played on the radio or VH1 and I catch a tune or two. 

Edited by summer84

• Administrators
15 hours ago, summer84 said:

I don''t either, as I'm not that much into 70's music, but occasionally their songs get played on the radio or VH1 and I catch a tune or two. 

Ah. Yeah, 70s music isn't my favourite either, more into 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s. 70s seems like a weaker link, but still good nonetheless. 

I listen to literally everything from ancient times until 1999 (or up to 2006 occasionally). :) 

• Like 1

I’ve been enjoying this album by Eric Clapton and JJ Cale - “Road to Escondido” has a real California feel to it .Released in the fall 2006 the recording also marks the last performance of Billy Preston:hippie:

Edited by Matt5

2 hours ago, Marc said:

doesn't get much better than this for 80's driving songs. I just need someone to buy me a porsche. :radio:

This is one of the best “should have been on MV” posts I’ve ever seen on this site (nearly 20 years)! Excellent find, Marc! Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dadrian said:

This is one of the best “should have been on MV” posts I’ve ever seen on this site (nearly 20 years)! Excellent find, Marc! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, that's about the biggest compliment I could get on here. I must've listened to it 8-10 times in a row yesterday.

5 hours ago, cageyJG said:

China Crisis - the most relaxing '80s there is.  Very much a fine wine, as they say...

China Crisis are from my city, last year they had them appear at local music festival but they were booked to perform on the smallest stage and at a stupid time in the afternoon so I missed seeing them live. 

• Like 1