From Dusk Till Dawn

James

I remember the title vividly from the 1996 movie, but I have very little remembrance of watching it!

Don looked pretty bad-a in the trailer. Not sure what the el rey network is, sounds like Reelz - the channel I don't get, but need to see Steven Seagal. Two episodes so far, wonder if this is a small project or actually part of a pilot.

Great scoop!

• Like 1

I remember the title vividly from the 1996 movie, but I have very little remembrance of watching it! 

Let me try and refresh your memory.  :)

As to the series, don't know if the El Rey channel is available on my network as yet, though Comcast is supposed to pick it up.

Does look good though .

Let me try and refresh your memory.  :)

As to the series, don't know if the El Rey channel is available on my network as yet, though Comcast is supposed to pick it up.

Does look good though .

aah yes - good to see Don Johnson in a new tv episodic tv show 

Oh, it was thaaaaaaaaaaaat movie, erhm, ahem. Haha.

lol..thought you would Instantly remember that drinking scene..and Salma with her snake.

Kinda makes you thirsty, doesn't it. :)  :)

Your right Don will be in it and some pictures are out showing him in the series.So happy we get to see Don on small screen again we need to see more and more of him and there is a movie coming out with Don in it also.So Don will brighten the television and movie screens once again and he looks great also.

• Administrators

I remember the title vividly from the 1996 movie, but I have very little remembrance of watching it!Don looked pretty bad-a in the trailer. Not sure what the el rey network is, sounds like Reelz - the channel I don't get, but need to see Steven Seagal. Two episodes so far, wonder if this is a small project or actually part of a pilot.Great scoop!

Yeah hopefully people will record it and make torrents, because I don't think it's going to show here in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of like Supernatural, I guess. Because it shows a guy eating another.

:wuerg:   Okay, I would love to see more DJ anytime, but cannibalism?  Yikes!  I may have to record then skip those parts...LOL!  

Thank you for the info!  

Think it's more of a vampire show, if it's anything like the movie. Could be good and will be interested to see DJ in it.

• Administrators

:wuerg:   Okay, I would love to see more DJ anytime, but cannibalism?  Yikes!  I may have to record then skip those parts...LOL!  

Thank you for the info!  

Vampire-ism. 

• 2 weeks later...