From Dusk Till Dawn

James

• Administrators

There have been 5 episodes so far - Don has appeared in 2  :D  :)

It hasn't aired yet. It airs next Tuesday. 

So it'll make sense if he hasn't been credited in all of the episodes yet. He plays one of the main cops, so he should be in more than two.

It hasn't aired yet. It airs next Tuesday. 

So it'll make sense if he hasn't been credited in all of the episodes yet. He plays one of the main cops, so he should be in more than two.

Thats what I thought but on imdb he is credited for 2 of 5 episodes 

Yeah, I saw that when I discovered this show.

Hopefully imdb have it wrong or have not updated the information and Don is in 5 out of 5 so far  :D  :fireworks: 

I've kind of stayed away for this thread for a while because I actually have seen the movie this is show is based on and well, I kind of know why Don's character is only in two episodes. All I'll say is if Rodriguez is keeping this show faithful to the film then he won't be in the other episodes.

• Administrators

I've kind of stayed away for this thread for a while because I actually have seen the movie this is show is based on and well, I kind of know why Don's character is only in two episodes. All I'll say is if Rodriguez is keeping this show faithful to the film then he won't be in the other episodes.

I haven't seen the movie. That's kind of a let down. I guess I'll just be watching the first two episodes. :(

I haven't seen the movie. That's kind of a let down. I guess I'll just be watching the first two episodes. :(

Well Don features quite heavily in the trailer - so Im sure he will feature , hopefully , in more than 2 episodes :D  :fireworks: 

• Administrators

It's out now on Netflix and The Pirate Bay, if downloading illegally is your thing. :D

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by SL1DE
  • Like 1

You guys are late for the party :balloon: I got it two days ago and somebody posted it on youtube but it got taken down for copyright which I understand.Let me tell you its a episode not to miss if your a true Don Johnson fan :thumbsup:

just yesterday watched the whole episode and what can I say...Don is Don,everything is better with him on the shoot :)

Fantastic Don  :D  :)  :done:  :fireworks: 

• Administrators

Sounds good.Downloaded it last night. I actually had forgotten about it and just remembered last night. So I downloaded it and put it on my desktop.

Going to watch it in about an hour from now. I like to watch my TV shows at 9:30 PM. :p

• Like 1

Sounds good.Downloaded it last night. I actually had forgotten about it and just remembered last night. So I downloaded it and put it on my desktop.

Going to watch it in about an hour from now. I like to watch my TV shows at 9:30 PM. :p

I loved the first episode Slide !

• Administrators

It is a good series. I enjoyed it also.

However it'll be better if Don was in more than one episode.

Hopefully he comes back from the dead because IMDB has him in two episodes. Though that might just be a flashback or something. :/

It is a good series. I enjoyed it also.However it'll be better if Don was in more than one episode.Hopefully he comes back from the dead because IMDB has him in two episodes. Though that might just be a flashback or something. :/

Hopefully - he will continue to star as this series will run  :D  :)  :done:

• Like 1

• Administrators

Yeah.It would be better if the other guy died and Don's character was the one hunting down those guys.   :p  Nobody can be as badass as Don Johnson.  :)

• Like 2

Yeah.It would be better if the other guy died and Don's character was the one hunting down those guys.   :p  Nobody can be as badass as Don Johnson.  :)

Ha ha - Im sure Don will be back - he better be  :D

:thumbsup: Thank You somebody finally admitted Don is a BADASS i always knew that and have said that many times.Don better be back he's a great actor and plays a fantastic character.

:thumbsup: Thank You somebody finally admitted Don is a BADASS i always knew that and have said that many times.Don better be back he's a great actor and plays a fantastic character.

Im sure he will be back and his death is a mere formaility  :)  :thumbsup:  :fireworks: 

• Like 1