From Dusk Till Dawn

James

Just watched.
Nothing new. I have to admit this genre is not mine so they could work the hell out of it... there is no applause with me.

Nothing new with DJ - only repeated scenes by the past episodes, so only... his name again got used as catcher.

The appearance with Jesse Johnson is a good one as long as one can rate it with these few minutes at all.

Sometimes I ask myself: Does he like the similarities with his Dad, does he USE it or is it simply given to him like to all of us

when Granny said : GOSH KID ! You just showed a glance like your Dad !

Honestly... lol... we did hate that !  :evil:  :)

23277905to.jpg

23277906zs.jpg

23277907xi.jpg
  • Like 1

He totally could play a grown-up Billy Crockett.

It seems every time I see a picture of Jesse online, numerous comments appear that he looks just like his dad.  So he is probably used to it by now, not that it's necessarily easier to keep getting the feedback that people see him as a clone of Don instead of as himself.  He can't change the shape and color of his eyes and eyebrows, his dimple or the shape of his mouth.  So he has to figure out a way to deal with it.  

If any judgment can be made based on his Instagram posts, he seems to be close to his dad and the rest of his family and to have a healthy amount of independence as well.

• Like 1

If any judgment can be made based on his Instagram posts, he seems to be close to his dad and the rest of his family and to have a healthy amount of independence as well.

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y  :clap:

I see that resemblance too.  Patti was and is a beautiful woman.  I think he favors Don a bit more but certainly is not a clone of his dad.