Type Of Boat?

Texas Raider

Hey all,

At the beginning of "One Way Ticket" Philippe Sagot runs off after the shooting and jumps onto a boat waiting at a dock; does anyone know what kind of boat it was? Pretty sure the make was Scarab but not sure the exact model.

Here's a screenshot...

Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks!

TR

Hey all,

At the beginning of "One Way Ticket" Philippe Sagot runs off after the shooting and jumps onto a boat waiting at a dock; does anyone know what kind of boat it was? Pretty sure the make was Scarab but not sure the exact model.

Here's a screenshot...

Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks!

TR

Not sure - but great boat  :D

Boy...that's a tough one...

The engine hatches and the top deck are deceiving as they are probably modified. Those blower hatches seem to bee too far apart to me to serve any purpose as engines are usually closer to the centre area and equidistant from the sides? They may be fake?

The boat could be a late 70's early 80's Excaliber??? The gunwhales give me the idea that it might even be a Sutphen but I may be wrong there.

It's hard to determine as we did not get a good side view of the vessel.

Edited by Stinger390X

• Administrators

Love that episode!The boat that Sagot nabs in the epic chase scene is a monster,just look at all those engines :eek:

Eingefügtes Bild

Four Mercury engines. Muy buen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone else noticed that in the top pic there are no outboards? Definitely inboard action there!

In the lower pic the outboards are obvious?!?!

I think they switched boats for filming???????

I still say the shell is an old model Excaliber.??????????????????????????????????

• 6 years later...

Holy Thread Resurrection, Batman..... 8 years later and I I figured it out. Was watching this episode on Blu-Ray and the image was a lot clearer. Saw the name on the side, turns out is it's a Wellcraft Excalibur Cat 30 I/O. Here's a pic.

Cold case mystery solved....

Untitled.png

• Like 1