Eddie Olmos 1988 Mill Valley Film Festival

DJAngel

I just found these pictures of Eddie at the 1988 Mill Valley Film Festival when Stand and Deliver was shown there. I think I have more pictures somewhere. I remember we saw Brian Denehey, but I don't remember seeing anyone else famous besides Eddie. It was in October, which is when the festival is held. I should have written a trip story. The details are forgotten.Does anyone know who the 2 guys are with Eddie? I'm thinking a producer and cast member:confused:Eingefügtes BildTalking to fans - Eddie was really friendly:)Eingefügtes BildMargaret smiling in the front:DEingefügtes BildEddie waving at us:happy:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

In the first picture the man on the right was one of the students from "Stand & Deliver", don't remember his name, Pancho maybe. If you saw the film you will remember him as the one who drove the Camaro. Escalante asked him "wouldn't you rather be designing cars than fixing them?" trying to keep him in school.

Great pics,you don't see him smiling that much,hey,when you look like you're ready to strangle Swaitek all the time on the show,(except in Golden Triangle,Part 2 and Bushido),you gotta smile sometimes,nice pictures!

Biggerst smile I ever saw on EJO!A Happy Castillo!Not sure how you always were able to meet all these stars of the show DJAngel, but I for one am impressed. :clap::thumbsup:

Biggerst smile I ever saw on EJO!A Happy Castillo!Not sure how you always were able to meet all these stars of the show DJAngel' date=' but I for one am impressed. :clap::thumbsup:[/quote']The Mill Valley Film Festival is in San Rafael, which is only 2-3 hr drive from the San Francisco Bay Area, where we live. Once we heard Eddie was going to be there, it was just a couple hours drive away. Of course, we had no idea we would be able to see Eddie, but it was a very informal event and Eddie was very willing to talk to people.