Miami Vice 2004 Game (Region 2 Only)

BlueAir

Okay,some of you all might of heard of this game or not but its been around since 2004.It is considered an awful game with bad graphics,glitches,ect. but it was from a low budget company.It was never released for the US so the only way to play it is get a modded PS2 or a swap magic.From what I heard some of the missions are based on an episode (not sure which).Personally I wouldn't mind getting the game for the sake that its a Miami Vice game.To those who are curious,heres some screenshots and a few videos of the game :cool:

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Ummmmmmmm...heres Gina :D

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

haha yes! I downloaded this a few months ago. It's so awful that it's actually kind of fun. But was voted the worst game of all time, unfortunately. 

Rockstar Games should make a better one and get Don and Philip as voice actors. I'm sure Philip would do it, he was in both GTA Vice City and Vice City Stories as Lance Vance.

ah yes,had finished it about 2-3 times and had unlocked all the characters.game have its + and - first its to short,second the controls some times bugged me and the characters needed more work putted it them but at least its Miami Vice and to me it looked better than Miami Vice on PSP witch in my opinion was way to much drowned in the MV 2006 movie vibe that it looked like the title did not suite the main storyline.

haha yes! I downloaded this a few months ago. It's so awful that it's actually kind of fun. But was voted the worst game of all time, unfortunately. 

Rockstar Games should make a better one and get Don and Philip as voice actors. I'm sure Philip would do it, he was in both GTA Vice City and Vice City Stories as Lance Vance.

Download you say :D Where can I find that?Thank you :cool:

write my an email at viktoras.388@hotmail.com and I will try to send you a installation by mail,then you will only need to setup it on your computer 

I bought the Xbox version around 2006/2007 on Ebay from some seller in the UK. I'm glad I have it because, well, because it's MV, and something we never got in the States, but I've never actually played it. From everything I've seen/heard, it sounds like it's practically broken.

I was hunting for a PC version for years because as Lar had mentioned its Vice!wanted to have at least one Vice thing in my collection but after all those years still no result so I give up on searching

I was hunting for a PC version for years because as Lar had mentioned its Vice!wanted to have at least one Vice thing in my collection but after all those years still no result so I give up on searching

Oh best of luck if you decide to search again  :)  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Wow, you're right; I just did a quick search for the PC version and there doesn't seem to be any to be found. I pulled up more hits for the ancient MS-DOS MV game than I did the Davilex one! From my search, it seems the PS2 version is most common, the Xbox version is a bit scarcer but still fairly easily found, and the PC version is borderline non-existent. Hmmmmm....

• Like 1

Wow, you're right; I just did a quick search for the PC version and there doesn't seem to be any to be found. I pulled up more hits for the ancient MS-DOS MV game than I did the Davilex one! From my search, it seems the PS2 version is most common, the Xbox version is a bit scarcer but still fairly easily found, and the PC version is borderline non-existent. Hmmmmm....

Good info - good luck  :D

• Administrators

Wel that depends on what platform you want it for. The Iso Zone has the PC and Xbox versions. Got my PS2 version off emuparadise.me

You need a modchip for Free MCBoot to run it on the PS2.