Vintage Jai Alai Jersey

hallthom

Interesting.  Elorrio is the name on the back of the jersey of the Jai Alai player in the opening credits but it's not the same shirt.  But that's all we know.  The name Elorrio is not on the shirt for sale.  It might be genuine but I would have to see some proof.

Edited by miamijimf

Interesting.  Elorrio is the name on the back of the jersey of the Jai Alai player in the opening credits but it's not the same shirt.  But that's all we know.  The name Elorrio is not on the shirt for sale.  It might be genuine but I would have to see some proof.

I just finished watching an episode and I saw that the color of his jersey in the ending credits matches the one on eBay.

Thanks for posting. Something unique for sure.

Before buying this,  I'd ask the seller if he has some sort of provenance, such as a photo with the guy in Vice wearing the actual shirt for sale, or a letter signed by the player with his signature that can be verified that relates specifically to this shirt.

We've seen so many things that people claimed were used on Vice such as sunglasses, jackets and even cars that were later debunked by persons in this forum.