Men's Jackets

Sonny6162

I'm looking to find a coupld of sport coats to buy and where. I love the buttonless look. Does anyone know a specific place where I can find some? I'm trying ebay now, but it's hard to find something like this.

I recommend Burlington Coat Factory. Check them out next time you are in Des Moines or Peoria. That's the 2 closest to you. Also, check out thrift shops - Goodwill is one I like. BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY WHSE4094 MERLE HAY ROADDES MOINES, IA 50310Hours:M-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 11am-6pmPhone:(515) 278-9935Add'l Depts:Baby Depot, Jewelry, Linens, Shoes 112.05 miles BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY WHSE4100 WEST WILLOW KNOLLS DRIVEPEORIA, IL 61615Hours:M-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 11am-6pmPhone:(309) 683-3599Add'l Depts:Baby Depot, Jewelry, Linens, Shoes

Well, in the past I've been to stores that have had casual looking sport coats that had everything but buttons on the "placket." (Not sure if that's the correct term in this case). Looking at some of the screenshots from Vice, it looks like Don was also put in some similar styles from time to time. Look at his salmon colored jacket from the pilot.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic may be old but I saw a Crockett style blazer at jcpenneys website a week ago,I don't know if they still have them,I forgot about this thread at the time.