How to write a post like ...

Viceman Cometh

If you're starting to miss the drama of a site where people can't get along, I offer this handy guide ....The [Certain Person] ChartNow you, too, can write a post just like [Certain Person]. Simply follow this easy formula: choose as many as you want from each list (directed toward your intended target), and you’re ready to go! Attacking people made fun and easy!The InsultThe initial characterization of what’s wrong with you.• You have no balls.• You need to grow a pair.• You need a set.• You are a coward.• You are naïve.• You’re delusional.• You don’t live in the real world./You don’t understand how the real world works.• You’re still obsessing over a TV show (ahem, and I’m not, I’ve moved on, I have a full life).The AttackA step up from the insult, usually involving your mother or a Spanish word, or a thinly veiled threat.• Your mother is a puta.• Your mother is some other Spanish insult.• You are some insult in Spanish.• If you want to settle this like men, you know where to find me. I don’t hide behind screen names.The JustificationWhy it’s OK to say these things.• You can’t handle The Truth™.• I’m only calling them as I see them, like a real man does.The MartyrdomHow others drove me to this behavior.• You started it.• I’m only defending myself.• I’ve been patient with you people.• You just don’t want to hear The Truth™ I speak.• You intentionally annoyed me and brought me to this point.The great thing is, since the folks on the "other site" are always accusing us of "lurking" on their site, they'll probably never see this -- since they'd never, never lurk here, right?

• Administrators

That is a great list buddy, but I don't think any of that will need to be used over here. :)

The great thing is, since the folks on the "other site" are always accusing us of "lurking" on their site, they'll probably never see this -- since they'd never, never lurk here, right? They accuse us of lurking??? How does one 'lurk' on a public forum, not to mention most here are members. (scratching my head)...Does lurking mean they don't see a name, or just that they're just a tad paranoid!!

You’re still obsessing over a TV show.

That's what I once got after saying something about MV by one of my so-called 'friends' who would actually come over to a forum like this and start insulting people. I laughed.:)

Let´s keep the eye at THIS site, and let them bark. We all know the type of some people there, what was done, what was said and the usual bad solved feelings towards MV cast from some famous unknown fat ass.We dont need to promote them.The lurkerdom also includes the umbra and spike nicks?

Hey Mr. Calderon, We used to have some good laughs "over there" until people started to take things too seriously. I post there now & everything is pretty cool or kind of dead....depending on how you look at it! :) Good to see you, my friend!

Guest neworder

I wouldnt describe it as 'pretty cool' Tony D, im usually a more reserved member of these sites who doesn't really say much contraversial, but ive had one of my comments censored over there because i discussed the way this site does its reviews because another member asked why .ws was slow with reviews. Apparently, think this was srobak, doesn't want to hear a mention of .ws ever again and he sent an angry private message to me. Dont think ill be on .org for much longer, once i get time ill transfer my reviews from there into a word file and then thats it, my org account will be gone, its too pathetic over there, everything censored like its being run by communists.SJB

• Administrators

That's the new regime over there. NOBODY is free to have an opinion and anyone who doesn't agree with their way of thinking gets censored, deleted or both. You'd think that with only a handful of active members they would kill them with kindness. A little over a year ago I told srobak in a post that he didn't have the right temperment to be a moderator and that he would simply ban anyone who didn't agree with him. Well guess what......

Yeah, here's a PM I got from the ultimate henchman when I called Dick Bravo on his stupid signature (in which he, who videotapes policemen, tried to align himself with the real police to insult a real firefighter, F-man).-- Previous Private Message -- Sent by : srobak Sent : 19 December 2008 at 11:22pm Viceman, I am only going to address this issue with you ONCE. If you push the matter, then I will simply deal with it permanently. You are more than welcome to come to this site and be a contributing member, or even a leach. But understand - do NOT under any circumstance come here to stir up any crap or trouble. I will not tolerate it, and neither will Marty or Tif. I have removed your post aimed at Rick. I have also removed his, and will be addressing him individually as I am you. Do not return to this site with an agenda. I understand you are hurt. So be it. However, DEAL with it. In time you will understand that what has transpired was for the best interests of this site. Behave here until then. If you want to cause a fuss - do it elsewhere. This is my only attempt at resolving the issue nicely with you. If you want to discuss this, or any other issues you have - feel free to send them to my PM, or to Marty's. I am copying him on this message so he is aware of the message deletion and the advisement. -scr

• Administrators

I think we all know where we stand on both sites. No need to continue a bashing session where the usual suspects can't defend themselves. Enjoying your time spent here is the best revenge.