Dadrian's JAN HAMMER covers! Has everyone heard them yet?

COOPER&BURNETT

Dadrian has done some great covers of unreleased JAN HAMMER tracks from MIAMI VICE episodes, and I'm not certain that enough people have actually heard them yet. Are you aware of them?Just go to the top of the home page and click onto "DOWNLOADS".Then to bring up the artwork from the shows, and the comments, explaining how he did it, and of course, the music, just click onto "DADRIAN WILSON COVERS".He went to a lot of trouble to make these JAN HAMMER tracks sound just like JAN HAMMER, so please, take a moment after reading this to listen to the great tracks! You can even click onto a repeat logo to listen to the tracks on loop as you browse this website!Thanks Dadrian for all your doing for this site.-COOP

I know YOU have heard them SHILL, YOU have the best and funniest replies in the comment sections for each track! :clap::clap::clap:

• 4 weeks later...

I hope he takes his time with the theme from "BRENDA".Personally, I'd rather wait a while for a very quality sounding theme that sounds authentic, then hear a quickly thrown together song just so I can hear it now.I know Dadrian will do the right thing.

thanks matt5 and Coop.i've had very little free time lately, so brenda is long overdue. it's never far from my mind though. it will be worth the wait, as you said, coop.

thanks matt5 and Coop.i've had very little free time lately' date=' so brenda is long overdue. it's never far from my mind though. it will be worth the wait, as you said, coop.[/quote']Better late than never. Take your time bro.