The award for the weirdest use of Jan hammer music goes to..

Vincent Hanna

I was walking past my TV and heard crockett's theme playing and was like "Wait….a minute…". So I checked on youtube to make sure I wasn't imagining things. It's pretty cool.

Shouldn't the guy have a picture of sunny Miami rather than mountains though xD

Edited by thedeparted94

• Administrators

I was walking past my TV and heard crockett's theme playing and was like "Wait….a minute…". So I checked on youtube to make sure I wasn't imagining things. It's pretty cool.

Shouldn't the guy have a picture of sunny Miami rather than mountains though xD

It's hard to find a sunny day in Britain. :)

• Like 1

It's hard to find a sunny day in Britain. :)

Are you serious James? When i watch "Midsummer Murders" with my girl, there is almost always a sunny day! :-D

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love this advert, when I first heard it I was like...''I must be dreaming.'' then I made a Facebook post that night about it, and people were like ''Ah typical you.''  :)

Also a long time ago, a few years before I was born, back in the early 90's Natwest an English bank, had this advert playing which also includes Crockett's Theme.

Several similar adverts for the same bank exist, Crockett's Theme when advertising for a bank, it surprisingly really fits  :)

And, on the other hand..who would trust this guy with their money? he looks about 16 years old.  :)

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

This ad kind of reminds me of an old Cadbury advert from 2007.

It isn't Jan Hammer, but still... An animal performing a song which was featured in Miami Vice.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...