Daytona Spyder pricing?

Bigsarg

I have a Black and Tan Daytona. It is in very good shape. What is the going price for this vehicle? It has the Ferrari dash and console. It has the star shape rims. Not the spoke ones. Ferrari style seats. VDO gages. I just put an overdrive automatic in (700r4). New holly carb. Has AC. Aftermarket performance engine. 29000 miles on it. McBurnie built. Have paperwork going back to the build. I believe it is one of his earlyer builds.
I'm trying to decide if it's time to move on. I have had it for eight years. Thxs  

I have no clue how to use this website  Sorry         â€‹

post-5361-0-88607700-1450150286_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Car is located in Panama City Florida. Paint is 8 yrs old. It is better than factory but not show quality. Completely gutted and new painless wireing harness put in. Has Headlight doors not plexiglass cover. Garage kept. Top is in ok shape. It is only used when in garage to keep the dust out. New carpet and hush mat installed when it was rewired. Ferrari door handles. Had reducers/silencers put on exhaust to quiet it down even more. Everything works: lights. Blinkers. Wipers. Gages. Real Ferrari rear speakers.

Hmm I take it the body was hand waxed and polished, as I dont see any marks on it that come from carless idiots at the dealership like on my current car sadly.

No. I haven't been contacted by anyone yet. I

Am just feeling the market at this time. I have been driving it for 8 yrs and I wanted to do something new. I looked into creating a trailer queen show car. But it just doesn't make sence to put that kind of money into it. It's a crowd pleaser as is. So I put the overdrive in it. That makes it like driving a different car.

Yes it is hand waxed professionally 4 times a year. It's in my garage with a car cover, when it's not driven

Right now I'm thinking the market will support $ 35000. What do you think?

@Bigsarg

If the frame and the birdcage (no rust) is in as good shape like that what i saw on this little pictures of your car, i think $ 35000 would be fair.

Hope you can understand my bad english

Edited by Pritt

No. I haven't been contacted by anyone yet. I

Am just feeling the market at this time. I have been driving it for 8 yrs and I wanted to do something new. I looked into creating a trailer queen show car. But it just doesn't make sence to put that kind of money into it. It's a crowd pleaser as is. So I put the overdrive in it. That makes it like driving a different car.

Yes it is hand waxed professionally 4 times a year. It's in my garage with a car cover, when it's not driven

Right now I'm thinking the market will support $ 35000. What do you think?

Hmm I'm not sure if this could help honestly

at 5:03

the other thing I was thinking was that you could put a sticker in the window saying you are being watched, the kinda thing they post with cameras, as to prevent someone from messing with it as dash cams have been getting all the more common recently.

as someone noted at my BJ's when I was looking at the safes, he said it was because of the unrest, as I was wondering why I was seeing alot more of them now

although a 10,000 fine and a permanent loss of their licence would end that in a heartbeat, in addition to having to pay for the repairs to the owners satsifaction with their insurance

as if you cant respect a mans automobile you dont deserve to drive, its that simple

and if you wanna have some fun with it, why not autocross it?

Edited by Kavinsky