COOP's PHIL COLLINS & IZZY ON LOCATION PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Makes one appreciate how many are involved just for one scene. 

Yeah, it's amazing!

That might be John Nicolella on the right behind the camera.

• Like 1

It could be John Nicolella, as he was the director of the Episode. Saddly, the great director died Feb 21, 1998. He was a very important man when it came to Miami Vice. He was only 52.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Let's immerse ourselves behind the scenes again. I definitely love this kind of pictures.

As I said before, star photos are for everybody, this stuff is for the ones who like to feel themselves INTO the show.

Great find, Coop ;-)

• Like 3

Jerry Beck is right....this picture makes me feel like I am INTO the show. If it wasn't Miami Vice, I probably wouldn't spend as much time studying the pic. ;)

Thanks, COOP for sharing these great insights with all of us.   :thumbsup:  :cheers:

• Like 1

Let's immerse ourselves behind the scenes again. I definitely love this kind of pictures.

As I said before, star photos are for everybody, this stuff is for the ones who like to feel themselves INTO the show.

Great find, Coop ;-)

Gotta agree, Coop, it's the behind the scenes stuff that I really enjoy as well.  When you think about the number of people involved just to make one shot happen, it's mind-blowing! 

Edited by mvnyc

Outdoor set lighting during the day? The shot must have needed just the right look. I know they use white or reflective sheets now-a-days, still a light would've been a super bright thing to look at on a day like that. Camera guy had to get right back into that corner too. I'm wondering if that arm rail Phil Collins is leaning on is just a set piece, not a real part of the deck railing (held up by a can of coke and an empty bottle on its side.) Cool find Coop!

Edited by Beach_Vice
  • Like 1