Miami Vice Quotes 2016

Detective_Crockett

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Sonny-Burnett:

I remember Castillo saying that...I think it was in No Exit during the stakeout.

Yep... when the stakeout begins to go wrong because there are too many people on the street...

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TheGreatMcCarthy said:

"You are making me very tired"

Character and Ep please 

Joe Dalva to Maria Rojas in "Definitely Miami"

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Next one.

"and your previous international trips, tourism also?"

Name the character and ep. please

Customs Agent to Ira Stone in "Stones War"

This is the customs agent to Ira Stone, who just asked his purpose for visiting Nicaragua in Stone's War,

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Yep your both correct! WTF was up with her neck? She looked closer to a Cardassian then a customs agent. I thought maybe she had a goiter. That'll teach you to not eat iodized salt.

59 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Yep your both correct! WTF was up with her neck? She looked closer to a Cardassian then a customs agent. I thought maybe she had a goiter. That'll teach you to not eat iodized salt.

She appeared in another episode I remember but can't think which :D

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

She appeared in another episode I remember but can't think which :D

The actress' name is Jody Wilson. She was one of the cops in "One Eyed Jack" who tried to take Elvis away when he got loose and made a mess on a neighbor's boat and a mess on the dock.  She was also in "Little Prince"  She was helping Crockett try to find info on Mark Jorgensen Sr.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

The actress' name is Jody Wilson. She was one of the cops in "One Eyed Jack" who tried to take Elvis away when he got loose and made a mess on a neighbor's boat and a mess on the dock.  She was also in "Little Prince"  She was helping Crockett try to find info on Mark Jorgensen Sr.

That's great to know thanks Lou !

I also noticed last nite on "Amen....Send Money" from Season 4 the lady who helped Sonny with the lie detector ( who scammed him for his tickets :D) test was in another episode 

• Like 1

Yes... Wasn't "The Dutch Oven" the other episode in which the actress who played the lie detector lady on "Amen... Send Money" appears as well?

Edit (11/30/2016): The actress name is Ilse Earl, and her appearance is uncredited on "Amen... Send Money"

Edit (01/26/2017): I've just found her also in "Shadow in the Dark": she plays Lt. Gilmore's Doctor

Edited by ivoryjones

• Administrators

Next one. This one is written not spoken.

"Lady Susan"

Name where we see this (on what) and the ep please.

• Administrators

Yep Jim nails it. In the pilot when Sonny and Rico are driving to the end and Sonny stops to call Caroline, as he pulls up to the pay phone the boat is right there.

4 hours ago, timm525 said:

Yep Jim nails it. In the pilot when Sonny and Rico are driving to the end and Sonny stops to call Caroline, as he pulls up to the pay phone the boat is right there.

Tv history right there!:done::D

Tubbs, said sarcastically to no one, after blasting the 2nd of two goons chasing him in the scene after Borges was killed in Prodigal Son.