Behind The Scenes footage

S0NNY

I don't know whether anyone has already seen this, but i found some this guy called "miami vice pal" on youtube, and he uploaded some nice BTS videos of shooting Miami Vice. Check this out, what do you think? I wonder who that guy is and how he got that footage  

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Fun video.  The student from Michigan who did not know Crockett's name, :D.  I was born and raised in Michigan and was in college when this was filmed and I wonder if she was at the same university as me?  Plus the dude from the federal building who watched Miami Vice every week but was clueless as to who Michael and John were. :D 

• Like 1

On 08/12/2016 at 0:19 PM, summer84 said:

I found those digitized tapes from the wolfsonarchives site last year. And then I uploaded some of the videos this year. :)

They are great :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vicefan7777 said:

Fun video.  The student from Michigan who did not know Crockett's name, :D.  I was born and raised in Michigan and was in college when this was filmed and I wonder if she was at the same university as me?  Plus the dude from the federal building who watched Miami Vice every week but was clueless as to who Michael and John were. :D 

I agree great fun video - real nice to see :D