Considering buying a white Testarossa!

Mvice8489

6 minutes ago, Mvice8489 said:

As you know I looked for a Daytona spider replica for over five years and had absolutely zero luck.  This is the car that I have been using as my “Daytona” in the meantime     A 1972 triple black Corvette. Which of course is what the Daytona replicas were based off of in the first place. 

033A4BD3-D34C-4F7A-B5BA-9E0C04D9C703.jpeg

This Daytona here for sale in the US at $34.999 looks really nice.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1052266

1976 MIAMI VICE Tom McBurnie Daytona Spyder Replica Kit For Sale (picture 1 of 6)

Edited by RedDragon86

Thanks. I have seen that car listed for sale for quite some time now. Just not a big fan at all of the interior. It looks absolutely nothing like the Miami Vice car  On the inside :(

• Like 1

And a big thank you to Dadrian for finally teaching me how to post pictures !!  At age 52 you would’ve thought I would’ve figured this stuff out by now    LOL!!

• Like 3

and, finally, since I’m sharing a ton of pictures tonight I absolutely must include a picture of my  Viper Green 2015 green Porsche  C4 ‘S’. :)

6EE3A557-F113-45EF-B8F1-B85D62F6BC7E.jpeg

• Like 4

You have three beautiful cars. I am excited for you to take delivery of this beauty. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Please post more soon. Take it for a spin for all of us, and of course, you know what to play!

Edited by Scot from S.C.

40 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Looks brand new, like it came straight out of the factory. Immaculate condition.

What he said!  Nice!

I will definitely post more pictures soon. I dropped it off at the mechanic yesterday because I am having him  look things over for me. It has stock exhaust and I am considering putting a Capristo exhaust upgrade on the car 

• Like 1

Well, @Mvice8489, that’s it! You have completely won post of the decade here! :) 

Holy cow. My biggest congratulations to you sir. :flowers:

I sincerely hope you get everything and more you wanted from it. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 4:56 PM, Mvice8489 said:

As you know I looked for a Daytona spider replica for over five years and had absolutely zero luck.  This is the car that I have been using as my “Daytona” in the meantime     A 1972 triple black Corvette. Which of course is what the Daytona replicas were based off of in the first place. 

033A4BD3-D34C-4F7A-B5BA-9E0C04D9C703.jpeg

Hey Mvice8489,

I know everyone is talking about the cars, and congratulations on your purchase, but I also took notice of the home behind this corvette photo.  Is it yours?  I'm a big architecture fan and was wondering about its age.  It looks to be Tudor Revival, maybe from the 20's or 30's, but I can't see enough to know for sure.

2 hours ago, Mvice8489 said:

Great eye!   Yes that is my house.  A Tudor.  1925 I believe

I'd love to see more pictures if you don't mind.

I’ll see what I can find. Honestly I’ e really not spend a lot of time photographing it. LOL. Will look through my photos on my phone 

4 hours ago, Mvice8489 said:

I’ll see what I can find. Honestly I’ e really not spend a lot of time photographing it. LOL. Will look through my photos on my phone 

Cool, thanks.  No pressure.  I'm just a big architectural geek, I guess you would call it.  I created a 3D model of the 42 Star Island house from "Little Prince" that was torn down a few years ago.  I have made many other models based on historical homes as well.  There was a discussion about it all on one of the location threads and a link to that model.  Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping for an update, and then I see this post. Great plate! Any stroies yet about your awesome ride?

Scot-

5 days after I received the car I brought it to a local Ferrari mechanic and the car has been sitting out there since.  That is because we ordered a Capristo sport exhaust.   It takes a few weeks to arrive from Germany and it FINALLY arrived on Friday.  So hopefully I will have the car back early this week.  I will keep everyone posted! 

https://capristoexhaust.com/product-category/ferrari/ferrari-512-testarossa/

Check this video out and really pay attention to when he discusses aftermarket exhaust systems around the 2 minutes 20 second mark of the clip

This will help u understand why I let it sit out there so long :)

48 minutes ago, Mvice8489 said:

Scot-

5 days after I received the car I brought it to a local Ferrari mechanic and the car has been sitting out there since.  That is because we ordered a Capristo sport exhaust.   It takes a few weeks to arrive from Germany and it FINALLY arrived on Friday.  So hopefully I will have the car back early this week.  I will keep everyone posted! 

https://capristoexhaust.com/product-category/ferrari/ferrari-512-testarossa/

Check this video out and really pay attention to when he discusses aftermarket exhaust systems around the 2 minutes 20 second mark of the clip

This will help u understand why I let it sit out there so long :)

In that case, I want a video! :radio: