New pics of Don

Kristina

Yes' date=' Thank You Very Much 2Morgen!!!!:clap::thumbsup: I really do appreciate you sharing them.:happy::happy: Sonny Crockkett/Don Johnson has changed a lot, but one thing that always remains the same, at least for me, is those eyes that I absolutely love.:happy::happy:Thank You!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']He changed that's for sure. But I don't mind he changed. It gives him even more caracter.Everybody changes when times gets a hold on youI think he lookes good for his age and he carries ( Good english?????) it wellI just have a little thing on the way he was dressed at that event. It makes him look so ......... I don't know the proper English word for it.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• Kristina

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He changed that's for sure. But I don't mind he changed. It gives him even more caracter.Everybody changes when times gets a hold on youI think he lookes good for his age and he carries ( Good english?????) it wellI just have a little thing on the way he was dressed at that event. It makes him look so ......... I don't know the proper English word for it.

I just say there's a bit more of him for me to LOVE now.;) He does look GREAT for his age, as he will be 60 on December 15th of this year.I would say that his look at the awards was so....Unlike Sonny Crockett!!!!:rolleyes:But that's just my opinion. I still LOVE him!!!!:happy:

Great photos !!!:happy::happy:I think de doesn´t changed dramatically, for a nearly 60 year old man he´s looking great.I want to see him in films or a good series.:clap:DONNIE FOREVER !!!

His wife sure is cute. She's the best looking of his wives/ girlfriends in my opinion. I wonder how old she is? She appears to be much younger than Don.She's a hottie!

His wife sure is cute. She's the best looking of his wives/ girlfriends in my opinion. I wonder how old she is? She appears to be much younger than Don.She's a hottie!

Kelley.... Don Johnson's wife, was born in June of 1968. She is now 41 years old. She looks great doesn't she?

Kelley.... Don Johnson's wife' date=' was born in June of 1968. She is now 41 years old. She looks great doesn't she?[/quote']She sure does look great! She's younger than me!!She's a cutie!

I just say there's a bit more of him for me to LOVE now.;) He does look GREAT for his age' date=' as he will be 60 on December 15th of this year.I would say that his look at the awards was so....Unlike Sonny Crockett!!!!:rolleyes:But that's just my opinion. I still LOVE him!!!!:happy:[/quote']O but I love him too :happy:

Oh Wow Kristina!!!!:eek:This pic is just too adorable!!!!:happy: Nice to see Don Johnson having fun & being playful!!!!:happy:Thank You So Much For Sharing It With Us!!!!:):clap::thumbsup:;):happy::happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, thank you, 2morgen! :thumbsup:I could mistake him for Nash Bridges (s.5-6) at the first picture. :)To be picky - I don't particularly like his hair short and tousled like this, though...