New pics of Don

Kristina

To be picky - I don't particularly like his hair short and tousled like this' date=' though...[/quote']I have the seem issue.It looks a bit untidy. But then again it makes you wonder how it became that way :o;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• Kristina

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I alsp think he looks great !!I two days he becomes 60 and I think he´s 50.:happy::happy:

He could pass for 40 I think! I must admit I prefer DJ with the long hair, simply because he can still pull it off... so why not?

He could pass for 40 I think! I must admit I prefer DJ with the long hair' date=' simply because he can still pull it off... so why not?[/quote']That would be great the longer hair I mean. :happy:I agree he lookes a lot younger then he actually is.:happy:

I must admit I prefer DJ with the long hair' date=' simply because he can still pull it off... so why not?[/quote']OH YES!!!! I really hope he will be in the mood to do it some day! :happy:I don't mean to be judging, of course, but IMHO his present look would be more suitable for a skinny (20)30-year-old guy, but not for a middle-aged gentleman... LOL But of course I like him anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to contribute and add pics, but I don´t even know where to start. Where do you find all these agencies or places to find photos? I have plenty of spare time and could search and add as many as I could find.Thanks for the ones posted!!! :happy:

• 2 months later...

Great pics, Kristina!:clap::thumbsup: ON the first photo, he seems to be a bit unhappy, but on the other photos one can see how much fun he has while playing with his kids!

I bet he lost about 25 lbs, which is the same amount of weight he lost in the summer of '88, just prior to the start of Season 5.I will give him credit, as that is more difficult for a guy to do after age 50. I'm struggling to do it myself now, but my weight goal involves losing that same amount :( .

Don looks trim and good!Sorry Lou' date=' I think he's drinking STARBUCKS coffee.[/quote']He does look good now that he's slimed down. Think I'll start drinking Starbucks. A lot of it.:D