"Miami Vice" 40th Anniversary Reunion (Disclaimer)

Ferrariman

• Administrators

There has been a lot of discussion about this event and with everything that's supposed to happen and all the guest stars that are supposed to appear, you have to admit that it sounds too good to be true.  And as the old saying goes "if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is"

All that aside, I truly hope it all happens!  But after some discussion with the owner of this site we have decided to post a disclaimer that this site, miamiviceonline, is in no way, shape or form associated with this event. We take no responsibility for anything that does or doesn't happen.  Should the event happen to be cancelled we have no way to reimburse registration fees, travel costs, or hotel bookings.  Long story short, you can read all about it here but that's where our responsibility ends.

That's all folks!  Fingers crossed it's a success.

• Like 14

• Administrators

Folks, I agree with Ferrariman and have spoken at length with him on this. Both of us are extremely hopeful that this event is the best event ever. However, I want to also make it perfectly clear that I am not endorsing this event either my self or my web site miamiviseonline.com. It is our hope that this event will not only meet, but exceed everyone's expectations, but if it doesn’t and things go “South” with this event and or it doesn’t come to fruition, or it doesn’t meet folk’s expectations, then we/I/miamiviceonline.com take no responsibility for this whatsoever as we are not affiliated with or endorsing this event in any way. Yes, I am allowing this to be posted on my forum for the purpose of “informing” the members that this event is taking place, but I take no responsibility in its success or failure. I/we/miamiviceonline have not confirmed the “validity” of this event or any of the alleged actors/actress or events scheduled to participate.   

As Ferrariman stated above, you can read about it here but that’s where our responsibility ends.

With that we truly hope it is a huge success and I’m sorry I will not be able to join those going.

“Caveat Emptor”

Thank you.

• Like 10

Guys thank you, but in know way you were ever invited to be part or condone this event. I have been transparent on every issue just to let the members  know about it. It is happening as stated and  as questions come up then refer those to the web site or official facebook page.I posted information here so all of you a would be aware of the event. Hotels are secured, Permits are in place, OPA race confirmed. Any questions are answered in a timely manor. What else  do you want. I know there is bad blood with RB and understand that. Again RB position is to connect the stars and thats all. My goal is to connect every Miami Vice fan to something you will never see again. We have spent a lot of money to secure all the above. With that being said I close with Its happening and would love each and everyone that can afford to come be there. You wont be disappointed.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, VICE365 said:

I have been transparent on every issue.

Just watched the video with Switek on viceevent.com.   Did you forget to mention that it's telling people to donate to a "go fund me" page to finance the event?   

I've made several phone calls to the city of Miami and South Beach and nobody can definitely confirm this. I keep getting bounced from one person to another.  Yes they confirm that there's a website and a facebook page and an instagram page but anyone can create one of those.  Both Tim and I would like some phone numbers of some real people that you're working with at the city, county or municipal level.  Permit numbers? 

Excuse our skepticism but we've been down this road before. 

• Like 5

You are entitled to your opinion, but to negatively condemn an event you have nothing to do with based on basically your hate for Rick Bravo and his hate for you. I care nothing about that ,but here  are some of the answers to some of your questions. The go fund page with Micheal  Talbott was set up before we were able to have our website up. This was a way to sell tickets and for anyone that did want to contribute. As far as you calling to ck us out, good for you. I did not make the original post here but that came from  Vice Fan man, I thought some interest was shown and gave details to the event. If your skeptical don't come, buy ticket at the gate. You made remarks from the beginning this wouldn't happen and now you pretty much see it is you are trying to discredit the event. The permits and approval are a process and if you want to know about me ask your friend Sonny-Burnett. If you want me to not post updates then Im ok with that, But please don't be the reason some members don't come and reqret that decision. Everything that is on our website is correct, the GFM page is correct. Plus you and Timm ask for donations on a smaller scale to keep this site up We all know websites and events to start up, Cost money. Thank for inquiry and hope you can make from New Jersey. Vice365

• Administrators

Now you're twisting my words. We never condemned or discredited this event. Both Tim and I stated that we hope it's a success.  Our only concern is that we don't want our loyal members getting ripped off because it's happened before.   Scams happen everyday and if you weren't running this event I'd like to think that you'd take the time to check it out too?   Call me a skeptic, I don't care, I admit it, but I hope it's a great success and I expect to see tons of pictures of the event.  Good luck!

Good to know that Rick still hates my guts.  But that's all water under the bridge and I don't care what he does or thinks.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Now you're twisting my words. We never condemned or discredited this event. Both Tim and I stated that we hope it's a success.  Our only concern is that we don't want our loyal members getting ripped off because it's happened before.   Scams happen everyday and if you weren't running this event I'd like to think that you'd take the time to check it out too?   Call me a skeptic, I don't care, I admit it, but I hope it's a great success and I expect to see tons of pictures of the event.  Good luck!

Good to know that Rick still hates my guts.  But that's all water under the bridge and I don't care what he does or thinks.

Lol Hates me as well, Understand taking care of your members and I will post pictures as well as the members coming. I didn't twist your words that was from the original post page.No worries I never doubted my ability to pull it off with a great partner whom has done the most. I am like Anthony  Yerkovich creator and he was Michael Mann the epic producer. All kidding aside don't worry about not happening.if it's posted on our website and the Miami vice 40th Anniversary Facebook page it's for real other pages and Instagram not ours . See you there

• Administrators

So Rick hates you too!  lol  What a guy!   Hey, as I said before, good luck with it all!  I can't make it but congrats to those that can! 

I'm sure you will get plenty of pictures, DAYTONAS and Scarabs all over Miami

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

So Rick hates you too!  lol  What a guy!   Hey, as I said before, good luck with it all!  I can't make it but congrats to those that can! 

He hates you and even so he remains as Ass-e-cutive member of the event? What do you have? Fear? lol

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 1

No fear. Event more important than worrying about silly shit. He has his his job I have mine.Takes all ingredients to turn out a perfect dessert. Worry less about high school issues and focus on winning the game. I'm sure there are haters everywhere you just focus on the important issues. BTW  I answered what questions you had on the event . September 2024 never will be recreated Don't miss it because of different personalities.

14 minutes ago, VICE365 said:

No fear. Event more important than worrying about silly shit. He has his his job I have mine.Takes all ingredients to turn out a perfect dessert. Worry less about high school issues and focus on winning the game. I'm sure there are haters everywhere you just focus on the important issues. BTW  I answered what questions you had on the event . September 2024 never will be recreated Don't miss it because of different personalities.

I saw your answers. Thank you. And i watched Mr. Talbot promo video too. Mr. Talbot gives some credibility to the event. As the miami police too. 

Wow, another reunion. After the one in 2004, I could never imagine how someone would want to attempt this, but if you can pull it together, that's great. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Wow, another reunion. After the one in 2004, I could never imagine how someone would want to attempt this, but if you can pull it together, that's great. Good luck!

It's happening and it was a whole lot of work. If you come you will be amazed. Have not given up on DJ yet. I really think he will for several reasons. Time will tell.Muamu with 10+ DAYTONAS, 9 Scarabs in the water at one time plus the Stingers and St.Vitus Dance. I could keep going just keep on our website , Face book page and sign up for the news letter to keep informed.

• Like 3

I will not be attending for a variety of reasons but hope it goes well.  I am for anything that hypes Vice.

Hey guys! Had to jump on here. i see people doubting the MV 40th Anniversary event. it sounds too good to be true because you aren't following or in touch with the real people doing all the work behind the scenes, I'm not sure who Vice365 thinks he is, but the MV 40th is really being spearheaded by a huge fan named Derek Hedlund & Rick Bravo who you guys seem to unfortunately have some issues with. Derek is is the actual one who has been working with agents/managers & traveling around the globe securing all the MV talent for the event with his industry contacts. He himself met with & secured Bruce McGill, Michael Talbott, Michael Madsen and many others including main cast members like Edward James Olmos that haven't been announced yet & he releases them when he is ready on the actual Official page of the 40th Anniversary Reunion on Instagram where I've collaborated with him several times to help promote the event to the world. I've been following his progress & growth with the event and believe in him 100%

I am MiamiViceCity1986 you can see my popular videos posted all over social media, Derek & Rick are also the ones making all the incredible original videos with the cast to promote the event you've seen online like Michael Talbott in the 80's police car. Derek & Rick set that up, Vice365 had absolutely nothing to do with it even though he's calling himself the "head organizer'. I noticed Vice365 seems to be taking credit for everything & leaving them out completely & even dedicating the event to people on his MV 40th Anniversary fan page on Facebook & that's just wrong so i had to jump on here & say something.

Don't let Vice365 make you be suspicious about the event he is just a fan and not actually one of the guys working hard day & night to make this event happen. He had an idea to get some Daytona's together & drive down Ocean Drive & that's about it. The actual real Reunion with the cast members, cast dinners, screenings , and museum are all being done by Derek. If he stopped securing talent there wouldn't be an event and the people confirmed so far won't come without Derek so maybe Vice365 should stop trying to take credit for everything, messing up other peoples hard work with his obtuse comments and making people skeptical. Without Derek it'll just be McBurnie and replica Daytona's instead on Don, Philip, the rest of the cast & many other guest stars. 

I prefer what Derek is working on over that, I told him a little about what I've read here and that I'd let the fans on here know what was really going on for him since everyone here is now skeptical enough to post a disclaimer about the event that's deterring fans from what will be an incredible event.

Here's the official Instagram page where all the most current and accurate information is posted: https://www.instagram.com/miamivice40thanniversary

Derek is on there 24/7 answering everyone i would message him and he can reassure you and fill anyone in on what the real deal is with the event and answer any questions you may have. I'll be there! Vice365 can't really do that because he isn't doing the work he's just taking credit for it all. Michael Talbott and the rest of the attendees have no idea who he is, but they all know who Derek is that's for sure & I've seen him meeting with them all! Also i don't think Rick Bravo hates anyone's guts and Vice365 shouldn't be speaking on behalf of him. Rick is working hard with Derek to make this event happen and be a success so whatever nonsense happened n the past should be left behind so we can all come together and celebrate Miami Vice 40 years.

I wouldn't listen to what's posted on Vice365's Facebook either.. He was promising people Don Johnson would go around and sign all their boats as long as they bring it. Anyone with a brain knows that sounds like BS because it is!

Stick to the Official Instagram page you'll notice a serious difference in how much more professionally run & believable it is. I know I've been collaborating with it weekly! Also everyone who is a fan of Miami Vice is invited and welcome to attend, not sure why Vice365 posted on here and is then telling you guys you were never invited. It's not his event to be inviting people anyway and he can't answer you on who the real people are he's dealing with because he's NOT the one dealing with them even though he clam s he's the "Head Organizer"

• Ferrariman locked this topic