Tubbs a Cabbie!

ViceFanMan

Currently going through the 70s crime drama Starsky and Hutch. As I’ve stated before, there’s some definite tie-ins between it and MV…as Michael Mann wrote several episodes of S&H, Paul Michael Glaser & David Soul later directed episodes of MV, and the like-brothers type friendship between each show’s main stars has been compared before.

Tonight I’m watching a S&H episode from Season 3 called “Quadromania” (1978). It happens to guest star a young Philip Michael Thomas, as a cab company manager who wants to be a radio DJ :)…not only that, but Anthony Yerkovitch wrote this episode! :funky:

It’s a wild, creepy episode about a psychotic serial killer who dresses up in bizarre disguises, and…targets cabbies! :eek:

IMG_4095.jpeg

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 5

I really love these episodes with future Miami Vice connections. 

Here's a trailer I made for that very episode a couple of months ago:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Currently going through the 70s crime drama Starsky and Hutch. As I’ve stated before, there’s some definite tie-ins between it and MV…as Michael Mann wrote several episodes of S&H, Paul Michael Glaser & David Soul later directed episodes of MV, and the like-brothers type friendship between each show’s main stars has been compared before.

Tonight I’m watching a S&H episode from Season 3 called “Quadromania” (1978). It happens to guest star a young Philip Michael Thomas, as a cab company manager who wants to be a radio DJ :)…not only that, but Anthony Yerkovitch wrote this episode! :funky:

It’s a wild, creepy episode about a psychotic serial killer who dresses up in bizarre disguises, and…targets cabbies! :eek:

IMG_4095.jpeg

I’ve seen it!  Pretty wild but entertaining.  I missed Yerkovich in the credits.  Thanks

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pahonu said:

I’ve seen it!  Pretty wild but entertaining.  I missed Yerkovich in the credits.  Thanks

I actually missed him in the credits, too…it was when I looked the episode up on IMDB, that I saw that Yerkovich was the writer. I then also saw him mentioned as one of the writers on another site talking about the episode. 

• Like 1