New Cover!: "THE TALK"

Dadrian

I'm very pleased to announce that at long last "The Talk" is posted here as an mp3 for download:

Also, you can enjoy a little video I made for YouTube here:

Thanks to ALL of you for your patience and support with my work. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Terrific work! I always thought it was predominantly the DX7 Jazz Guitar and ClavEns or Clav presets, but with this I'm definitely hearing more. What all presets did you use? It kind of sounds like electric organ or some other pad in there.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

Terrific work! I always thought it was predominantly the DX7 Jazz Guitar and ClavEns or Clav presets, but with this I'm definitely hearing more. What all presets did you use? It kind of sounds like electric organ or some other pad in there.

Thanks man. I’ll pin a comment on the video with all those details. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was shocked (in a good way) at how much difference there is in this version compared to Jan's Complete Collection.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, vicegirl85 said:

This was awesome!

Great! Thanks for saying so. 

Glad you enjoyed it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kladdagh said:

@Dadrian ... I can't stop listening this one !!! Another GREAT work from you :thumbsup:

Awesome! I really appreciate it! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Exceptional work! it's so clear and original, like we are hearing it straight out of Jan's studio. 

I would love if you got round to recreating the "Milk Run" airport chase, please! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

Exceptional work! it's so clear and original, like we are hearing it straight out of Jan's studio. 

I would love if you got round to recreating the "Milk Run" airport chase, please! :)

I really appreciate the kind words. 

That one is not on my list. I would have to double check to see if I even have all the sounds. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 10:31 AM, RedDragon86 said:

I revisited that one while driving home yesterday. It seems the easiest thing to do would be to sample and loop the fast notes from an isolated rip from one of @Crockettt’s or @buford_t’s videos (if I couldn’t easily reproduce it). The rest is very simple—just Memorymoog bass and some drum samples I’ve had for years. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Ferrariman pinned this topic
  • Administrators

I’ve had this tune stuck in my head going on 3 days now!  Loving it! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

I’ve had this tune stuck in my head going on 3 days now!  Loving it! :thumbsup:

Awesome!! Thanks! Already well into the next one. :thumbsup: