Happy Birthday, John Diehl!

Tony D.

Today we wish a very Happy Birthday to one of the actors of our favorite show, Miami Vice, .................. John Diehl! He played Larry Zito. :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks: 

We enjoyed him in all the episodes with his partner, Switek!

Have a great Birthday, John! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

• Administrators

Happy Birthday John! 

You know, just once I wish one of these stars would actually answer us!

• Like 1

Hope you had a great birthday Mr Diehl and a Vice day! You’re the best.

A while back I had a dream that I was in South Beach looking for an apartment to rent and somebody told me to go talk to "John".  It turned out to be John Diehl.  He had invested his acting money in a small apartment building in the quiet part of South Beach (like where Zito and Gina lived) and he managed it.  When I went to see him, he was trying to get a washing machine repairman or something like that for one of his tenants.  He was nice and unassuming, and dressed exactly like Zito.

That was the only Vice dream I've ever had.

Happy birthday to my landlord John Diehl!    :cake:

20 hours ago, airtommy said:

A while back I had a dream that I was in South Beach looking for an apartment to rent and somebody told me to go talk to "John".  It turned out to be John Diehl.  He had invested his acting money in a small apartment building in the quiet part of South Beach (like where Zito and Gina lived) and he managed it.  When I went to see him, he was trying to get a washing machine repairman or something like that for one of his tenants.  He was nice and unassuming, and dressed exactly like Zito.

That was the only Vice dream I've ever had.

Happy birthday to my landlord John Diehl!    :cake:

Amazing , sounds so vivid.

• Like 1