Castillo's Sofa

Dadrian

i mentioned this in another thread and i'll try to post a really good pic for those of you who don't have it's appearance committed to memory.this is the official thread to identify/find this sofa-couch-loveseat-whatever seen in castillo's ocb office. am i wrong, or is it black in some scenes and brown in others? and doesn't it also appear in payback when crockett has the standoff with the "non-sweating" dude in the waiting room.i have found pieces made my Knoll that have similar appearance in how the leather is done with the folds or whatever. i'm not that great with furniture vocabulary.anybody ever seen one of these sofas for sale? i have no idea who made it or when.on that note, i believe this Knoll chair was in at least one episode (barry's chair in "made for each other". check out my "the heist" youtube vid to see)Eingefügtes Bildsince they used a Knoll chair, maybe they used other pieces by Knoll also? this is the only lead i have so far.any thoughts, coop? anyone?

back in black ("florence itally")Eingefügtes Bild

I wish someone had or post a architectural layout of the OCB offices...as they were 'suppose to' represent, and the actual set layout, which would have the camera positions, walk offs, etc......I've seen the rudimentary layout of the studios, but the OCB is represented by a simple rectangular block...

• Administrators

maybe in season 1 it was brown and from season 2 on it's black. can anyone verify this?

I'm pretty sure you're correct on this.

• Administrators

It had to be changed from brown to black....No earth tones!

Yeah, yeah, I remember a guy who was also named noearthtones....or something like that. He didn't last either ;)

Yeah' date=' yeah, I remember a guy who was also named noearthtones....or something like that. He didn't last either ;)[/quote']:D:D:D:clap:;)

• 3 weeks later...

This thread reminds me that I have to start my glass blocks project for my living room.P.S. - Any thread about Castillo is officially the best thread on the forum. Possibly with the exception of the s-x thread which has 40,142 views.:rauchen: